hay jimmy Z. its the wild west right?

i saw some Jimmy Z. tweets someone posted on this fourms & J.Z. said Y they don't put sereten perks on seretn maps & custom game mode are the wild west of zombies.

so for EX:if PHD floper didn't make to be useable in die rise Y not let us be abull to bye it in a custom mach. its the wild west right? dosent have leader bords dosent matter its all in good fun!

so i think we need more customized option in zombies we get so little (& in die rise you can only make it from normal to easy thats it!) we need to be abul to:

chang difficult to easy, normal, hard,hardcore!

tern on&off magic

tern on&off mystery box

tern on&off dogs

tern on&off jumping jacks

tern on&off headshots

individualy tern on&off prekAcolas!

individualy set the price for perkAcolas

tern on&off packApunch

individualy tern on&off magic drops

set the timer on revives

set the timer on billedabulls

set starting points

set starting round

individualy tern wall guns on&off

individualy set wall gun prices

individualy set door prices

i had more ideas cant remember them right now but well you get the idea! so let me know guysNgals what ideas do you have for the wild west of zombies :D

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw some Jimmy Z. tweets someone posted on this forum, and J.Z. asked "Why don't they put certain perks on certain maps? Custom games are the wild west of zombies."

So, for example, if PhD flopper wasn't usable in Die Rise, why not let us be able to buy it in a custom mach? It's the wild west, right? It doesn't have leader boards, it doesn't matter, because it's all in good fun!

So I think we need more customization options in zombies. We get so little. In Die Rise, you can only make it from normal to easy. That's it! We need to be able to:

Change the difficult to easy, normal, hard, or hardcore!

Turn on&off magic

Turn on&off mystery box

Turn on&off dogs

Turn on&off jumping jacks

Turn on&off headshots

Individually turn on&off perk-a-colas!

Individually set the price for perk-a-colas

Turn on&off pack-a-punch

Individually turn on&off magic drops

Set the timer on revives

Set the timer on buildables

Set starting points

Set starting round

Individually turn wall guns on&off

Individually set wall gun prices

Individually set door prices

I had more ideas. I can't remember them right now, but you get the idea! so let me know, guys 'n gals: what ideas do you have for the wild west of zombies? :D

I know I'm being a dick about this, but those errors hurt me to the moon and back.

I like the idea a little bit, I suppose. Sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

Honestly this is what they should have done from the get go. They said custom maps and I said Awesome!... but then I found out that they weren't really custom at all.

In Black Ops 1 Multiplayer, you could change the SPEED at which players could move. You could set how much health players had, how quickly it regenerated (if at all), change weapon damage, and change explosive damage among a few other things. SO WHY DIDN'T WE SEE THESE KINDS OF THINGS IN THE SEQUEL???

*grumble* :(