Of Airplanes and Gangsters

So as you all know there SEEMS to be a possible ending buy building a plane. I would like attention to some "technicalities" (if i spelled that right) about the whole plan.

1. The airplane

The plae itself is rather simple. It looks kind of like what the Wright brothers first tried to create. Now the problem: Land was PRETTY far away from Alcatraz. How will it make it that far? Second, The highest point from where a plane can be launched would be the roof. If you think of the physics behind it, it seems that it wont work. Perhaps the magic of Hollywood?

2. The Inmates

We have 4 gangsters. They trust each other enough to get out. But in truth, they may care less what happens to one another. Sure, there is power in numbers, but when the chips are down, the one rule every mobster and zombie slayer knows: TRUST NO ONE. Now. The plane is rather...simple. When i see it, i only see room for ONE PERSON. DUH DUH DUHHHHHH! Again, maybe Hollywood magic but still...

My theory:

We will assemble the plane. By collecting the neccesary parts, we can escape the island. When it comes time to do this, we go to the roof and assemble. Then, one player gets to ride. He gets on and leaves....except the plane falls apart midway.

To be honest, it would leave a massive plot whole and some loose ends.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the problem: Land was PRETTY far away from Alcatraz. how would it make it that far?

Just a small note, but Alcatraz is only a mile and a half offshore. It's actually possible to swim back to land.

If these mobsters were smart, they would've built a boat. :lol:

This is quite a good theory. It also might link to my plane crash theory which I posted a few mins ago.

It would make sense 1 person getting off. Maybe the person gets off in afterlife mode, crashes the plane in TranZit? Maybe the person who escapes is The Avaogadro in TranZit? Seen as though afterlife mode resembles electric capabilities and instant kills zombies, just like The Avogadro in TranZit.

Now the problem: Land was PRETTY far away from Alcatraz. how would it make it that far?

Just a small note, but Alcatraz is only a mile and a half offshore. It's actually possible to swim back to land.

If these mobsters were smart, they would've built a boat. :lol:

Oh. My bad. Well....surely there is an explanation......

Perhaps they dont have parts for a boat :P

As for the part about alcatraz being 1.5 miles away, lets just assumes it is REALLY far away....

Well, the idea of electrical ghosts choosing which body they shall inherit doesn't quite make sense either. Not to mention this plane is made out of clothing, what looks like PVC pipes, a container full of something flammable, and a motor powered by the napalm of the clothing wings. And a spork comes into play somewhere.

Seems safe to me.