Why we will never have the hacker back

so i was thinking, it would be cool to have the hacker return in black ops2. because i hate getting mule kick from the free perks and would love to hack it so i wouldn't have it. but i was also thinking if I had the hacker + the cash back persitent perk you could get an infinite amount of points.

the only way we could even get moon back is if they didn't allow the access to the persistent perks.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Survival maps don't have Persistent Upgrades anyway.

they also don't have buildables. im not saying this is absolute proof we will not have moon return or have a hacker at all, its just a little theory. its kind of like saying there will not be a modern warfare 4 because there is already a call of duty 4. makes since but isn't total proff

• Moderators

Well not to be "that guy" but techniclly they switched bodies...so that...wouldnt make sense at all. still a funny joke though XD

*facepalm*

I blame my ignorance on the fact that I have never done the moon easter egg and that for the last two maps I had to play with the new crew.

I am just looking for excuses.

Don't shoot me. :lol: