Luis Scola? Wut R U Doin?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like he's one of the first getting a sneak peak preview of the new MP maps for the next upcoming DLC release. We're apporaching the two month mark since the last DLC release (Retaliation), which means we're quickly approaching a new map pack.

I can't imagine it'll be much longer before we get some info. :)

Sounds like he's one of the first getting a sneak peak preview of the new MP maps for the next upcoming DLC release. We're apporaching the two month mark since the last DLC release (Retaliation), which means we're quickly approaching a new map pack.

I can't imagine it'll be much longer before we get some info. :)

Yeah! Apparently big YouTubers (and apparently basketball players, ie Scola...) will be going down to Treyarch on Tuesday to test out the new maps. Looks like we'll have our information soon!

:)

Retaliation?

:lol: I mean Revolution.

Retaliation...Revolution...Retribution...whatever its called. Hahaha.

:)

Retaliation?

:lol: I mean Revolution.

Retaliation...Revolution...Retribution...whatever its called. Hahaha.

Reconnaissance? Renaissance? Rockefeller? Rumpelstiltskin?

This probably means some new Info is going to drop soon! I feel like I haven't played nearly enough die rise yet, but I'm still looking forward to the next map ASAP.