I just played so dirty

So I lost my perma quick revive on Die Rise after I failed to revive someone properly because I was pushed away. I went on TranZit and found some fairly new players. I got my perks/guns and power on while they remained at the Diner. Anyway they starting dying and I took advantage of it. I wouldn't shoot any zombies and I let them go down on their own. I trapped one guy once when he wasn't looking. I was even shooting the ground around the zombies to make it look I was helping them. Then the electro guy spawned and it just kept zapping and killing them. So I just kept reviving until I got my perma quick revive back. LOL

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just buy Quick revive and Play safe. It's only 1500. It's even in the first room you spawn so just leave a turbine there before you turn on the power.

with perma quick revive and quick revive as well you heal people even faster than with just quick revive

Actually what you could do is to on Solo die rise, earn about 34,000 (17x2000) points then just save a zombie and keep getting who's who and reviving your self...

I'm not sure if that will work for getting quicker revive but it's worth a shot!

way to many downs for me, lol. That would be around 30k kills to get back to my shotties.

Actually what you could do is to on Solo die rise, earn about 34,000 (17x2000) points then just save a zombie and keep getting who's who and reviving your self...

I'm not sure if that will work for getting quicker revive but it's worth a shot!

way to many downs for me, lol. That would be around 30k kills to get back to my shotties.

Well considering I've lost my Xbox live and won't be retrieving it until dlc2, chances are I'm going to be simple bones -_-"

Ill try it when I get the chance...