It's not a sprint tis a marathon !

I'm beginning to think we may be playing out a campaign version of zombies right now with each new DLC. Think about once every DLC has been made available, we'll have a labryinth of a Z-campaign to guide us to our Multiple Ending outcomes just like BO2 campaign was(Re-play value increases 100x fold then) depending on how we align ourselves and who we listen to. With 4 endings possible "Death being the most common" :lol: :arrow: , A maxis victory , or A richtofen victory, or a thought to be gone master race Vril-ya victory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vril(beware how deep the rabbit hole goes)

I'd like to see it end in a 8-player battle VS _____(insert zombie conspiracy) for the finish and thank you again.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe what you say is true, and I'm a bit worried about how each path will work on a certain map.

I thin we all are in one way or another. Treyarch seems to be letting us down so far in terms of content. Every other map has been riddled with clues either visual or audio, but Green Run is lacking and Die Rise seems to have only a few.

I hope they have big things planned like we all expected, and have yet to reveal the goods.

What exactly were you worried about?

I believe what you say is true, and I'm a bit worried about how each path will work on a certain map.

I thin we all are in one way or another. Treyarch seems to be letting us down so far in terms of content. Every other map has been riddled with clues either visual or audio, but Green Run is lacking and Die Rise seems to have only a few.

I hope they have big things planned like we all expected, and have yet to reveal the goods.

What exactly were you worried about?

About how are they to get each path to continue on a certain map. Such as if we're doing Maxis's side, you have to continue on the map that other people are doing for Richtofen's side. It seems a little confusing, because each path is most likely different goals, and the two would want you in different places in the end most likely. But this same concept worked in Campaign...

Well I've noticed on PC when I play with randoms,FYI (I have not completed any of the EE's for tranzit or die rise),It's not for a lack of trying. If im playing with someone who has completed TOB the spire has the streams of electric current rising to the top and the sparkling orb is at the top of it. But it does not appear there say if im with others who have not completed it, that being an educated guess.

I believe they have a system setup to acknowledge your choices you've made. As whoever it was in this game with me completed richto's instructions given its blue and not orange. When i asked who had completed the EE only two responded they had not, so process of elimination told me only 1 person did.

• 2 weeks later...

They did confirm there will be a ending or way to win zombies I personally think the last dlc will be 4 vs 4 whoever does there easter egg first wins the game their going to throw 4 from Richtofen and 4 from maxis into a game their going to impliment turned and grief into the final dlc I.believe and I also believe their going to kill off 3 of the new characters and leave misty to replace richtofen with takeo nikolia and dempsy

Very much agree with you, captainslog, and you are right about the tower's stream of electricity. I mean, why else would we be able to choose between the two voices if we got only one ending? The only thing that gets my brain going is about the Virl-ya idea of yours. I actually believe that that'll tie into Richtofen's ending. The reason behind this thought is from the Die Rise intro. If Stu is hearing two voices from the Aether instead of just one, then we can conclude that there is "something way worse than Richtofen" in the Aether according to a quote from Samantha. Well, in the opening cutscene when we see Stu, Marlton and Misty going down the elevator shaft, we hear the demonic voice say "Accept your fate, begin anew!" Then Richtofen say the exact same thing directly after. They appear to be sharing the same goals... Hmm, is our old crazy German ruler being puppet for the other voice?

Either that, or I'm over thinking it and the other voice is just Richtofen playing with his voice...

I see this as a good possibility, and to be honest, I hope something like this unfolds.

Let's say we get 4 DLCs total, that's 5 maps with alternate ways of doing Side Quests.

So you can get the following different endings:

Help Richtofen Every Time: Pure Evil

Help Richtofen All But Once: Evil

Help Richtofen Thrice and Maxis Twice: Tainted

Help Maxis Thrice and Richtofen Twice: Soulful

Help Maxis All But Once: Good

Help Maxis Every Time: Pure Good

But then you could have other combinations like:

Help Richtofen Once: Henchman

Help Maxis Once: Servant

Help Richtofen and Maxis Once: Undecided

Help Richtofen and Maxis Twice: Happy Helper