All About The SMG

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M27, probably the most accurate assault rifle out of them all..

Reflex Sight and FMJ and you are killing machine.

Alot of people like rushing with SMGs, the trick is to know how to take advantage of that.

**hint**

Lots of Explosive's and Shock Charge's...:twisted:

Here is a video for your problem and my opinion .

Rl5qK-4s4LE

Here's what you need to know.

1.Do you know the map very well?

If you don't then learn the routes.

2.Can you read the mini map?

If you know 1 and 2 then you'll find enemies better.

3.Are you in a group?

Rusher intend to stay in a group. So stay in a group!(I nailed 4 with a LMG twice in a game. :lol: )

4.What map are you playing on?

Some maps are mean to have smg other assault rifles. I pefer an lmg on small maps :D .

5.What attachments are you using?

Like Jinro said fmj and reflex are great for rifles. Here is a list for what to have against rushers.

*Stock(move quick while aiming down)

Acog for SOME rifles.

*Hybrid Optic

Suppressor depends on situation

*Grip

*Extend mag

*fast mag

6.Do you know your best weapons?

Save them for the worst!

Well i'm a light machine gunner and I tackle a lot of rushers at a distance. Here's the answer why I kill like 2 smg people then get killed by a shotgun or rifle. Let the rushers come to you. I'm slow as heck but I got firepower. Rifles have this same way but act like rushers. Try taking it slow one match just walk and see how many rushers come to you. But you need to stay away from tight rooms and stay distance form the smgs. Like I say I'm a Rushers worst enemy "The Lmg". They hate people who use lmgs because of their firepower ;) .

Success is born through adaptation. The game forces you to react quicker than you normally would at any range. Sure it can be annoying...but it makes COD multi more interesting.

I can react pretty quick with the shotgun and people getting mad makes me happy. :lol: I might start using some camping tactics to really get people heated like the worm does. A bit boring though...

eBW2KAWKM_Y

I used the MSMC religiously until they nerfed it. It still workd OK, but in order to have it perform the way it used to I MUST use FMJ attachment. It seems to have lost its lethality at the greater distances, so I have to reserve a loadout spot for FMJ now. That means I have to rethink my perks and my nades...

It's not a gamebreaker, but a huge annoyance and has lead to me trying out different classes instead of strictly run & gun. I've learned that I suck as a sniper, but I still refuse to become a shotgunner.

I agree. Kind of ruined the game for a little until you figure out how to take out rushers. (Dropshots, bettying usual rush spots, shotguns, ect.)

I used the MSMC religiously until they nerfed it. It still workd OK, but in order to have it perform the way it used to I MUST use FMJ attachment.

Exactly the same with me. Fortunately, the amount I can spray with SVU with FMJ is fantastic, and fixes the loadout for me :lol:

right now im currently onlt 1 and a half guns till diamon smgs, just gotta get gold chicom and gold skorpion!! first gold smg for me was peacekeeper only cause i got the game late and got the pass the same time. sorry about off-topic but it was all about smgs :lol: