die rise for beginners? help

xiRoNiCzZ

ok so die rise is finalyyy coming out tomoz on ps3 xD

so been lukin frew this forum, at alot of die rise jst to get more familiar with the map sorta fing :) also gna go check utube in a sec & watch a few stratergy vidz & stuff like that :)

so was wandering if any of you got any lil tips & tricks for playin die rise? :)

or any gd lil stratergy sorta fings jst to get started?

as the map its self luks very confusing i played it 1 time on my cuzzens xbox & wont lie i was getin lost lol

so any lil tips to getin started will be apriciated xD

also if ur on ps3 & getin this map tomoz feel free to add me :) xiRoNiCzZ- -

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

First thing I'd like to point out is that you are going to love this map. There'll be a few quirky things that may catch you off guard aside glitches. For the most part, however, is that you can easily bypass these things once you get a hands-on feel for the new map.

(I added a spoiler for those who have not played and do not wish to be spoiled until tomorrow.)

Everything is a vertical layout. You may find a couple of good spots to train, but you won't have an easy time navigating if you don't understand the structure of the map.

While elevators may seem like your only hope, using an elevator key (found when taking the lobby elevator) or Trample Steam will allow easy escape routes/quicker paths.

The new addition of wall weapons - well, three really - will be very handy to you. They all have their unique traits and will be very, very handy and in your favor. Personally, using the AN-94 will take you to wondrous places. If you're feeling hot and sweaty, use the SVU-AS to maximize points and reach higher rounds.

When you start off, learn the whole layout of the map. I'd suggest starting by opening the first door so you can get a gist of where everything leads to. Avoid drop-offs until you are very familiar with each area, and recognize potential hotspots for zombie entrances or sudden death.

You won't be hitting the Mystery Box too often, so ignore it the best you can. With a wide spectrum of wall weapons, including the new Wonder Weapon (which is a buildable by the way), you'll find it particularly easy to break through waves of zombies.

Claymores, claymores, claymores. These bad boys are lifesavers if used correctly. They are especially favorable on the dragon rooftops. This may even be your favorite camping spot if done right.

When boss rounds come, do not shoot. Using Trample Steams, Claymores, melee attacks, and grenades to finish them all off will grant you a free perk + Max Ammo upon completing the round. There are also other factors that will work such as shooting with 100% accuracy or wiping them out w/o being hit once, but those are a bit tougher to manage.

Don't rely on obtaining all the perks right at the start. Everyone gets excited for Who's Who, but then curses it when it fails them. You'll definitely be needing Juggernog and Double Tap II if you plan on maximizing your round count.

Time your jumps carefully. So many people do not follow this law of Die Rise, but everything is vertical. You will either be jumping, riding elevators, or dropping down. Understand that patience is a virtue. If you can follow that simple rule, you'll be able to roam around the map like it's your own personal house.

Enjoy Die Rise when it comes out! :)

First thing I'd like to point out is that you are going to love this map. There'll be a few quirky things that may catch you off guard aside glitches. For the most part, however, is that you can easily bypass these things once you get a hands-on feel for the new map.

(I added a spoiler for those who have not played and do not wish to be spoiled until tomorrow.)

Everything is a vertical layout. You may find a couple of good spots to train, but you won't have an easy time navigating if you don't understand the structure of the map.

While elevators may seem like your only hope, using an elevator key (found when taking the lobby elevator) or Trample Steam will allow easy escape routes/quicker paths.

The new addition of wall weapons - well, three really - will be very handy to you. They all have their unique traits and will be very, very handy and in your favor. Personally, using the AN-94 will take you to wondrous places. If you're feeling hot and sweaty, use the SVU-AS to maximize points and reach higher rounds.

When you start off, learn the whole layout of the map. I'd suggest starting by opening the first door so you can get a gist of where everything leads to. Avoid drop-offs until you are very familiar with each area, and recognize potential hotspots for zombie entrances or sudden death.

You won't be hitting the Mystery Box too often, so ignore it the best you can. With a wide spectrum of wall weapons, including the new Wonder Weapon (which is a buildable by the way), you'll find it particularly easy to break through waves of zombies.

Claymores, claymores, claymores. These bad boys are lifesavers if used correctly. They are especially favorable on the dragon rooftops. This may even be your favorite camping spot if done right.

When boss rounds come, do not shoot. Using Trample Steams, Claymores, melee attacks, and grenades to finish them all off will grant you a free perk + Max Ammo upon completing the round. There are also other factors that will work such as shooting with 100% accuracy or wiping them out w/o being hit once, but those are a bit tougher to manage.

Don't rely on obtaining all the perks right at the start. Everyone gets excited for Who's Who, but then curses it when it fails them. You'll definitely be needing Juggernog and Double Tap II if you plan on maximizing your round count.

Time your jumps carefully. So many people do not follow this law of Die Rise, but everything is vertical. You will either be jumping, riding elevators, or dropping down. Understand that patience is a virtue. If you can follow that simple rule, you'll be able to roam around the map like it's your own personal house.

Enjoy Die Rise when it comes out! :)

sweet i get it tommorow too! :D

Big tip is that elevators move, so if you see that the jump is small, make sure the elevator is still there when the time comes for you to jump. THey can be fast travel or fast death. Thats why I only survived 2 rounds my first go around lol. I jump backwards fell to an elevator a floor down which takes half your health and there was a zombie on the elevator so it hit me once to kill me.

And another tip is, get persistent jug before your first try. quickest way is to go to tranzit get quick revive and go down repeat again and then go down w/out quick revive your 3rd time and you should have it. Don't trust the other vids on youtube saying you only need to go down once to get it because they probably went down 2 times before making the video.

The easiest spot to run is in the upside down Buddha Room—you will know where that is when you find it. It's quite hard to miss. This place is one of the easiest trains in Zombies; comparable in both ease and speed to the Bio-Dome on Moon, this is the ideal place to hang out for the beginner player. I'm about to get into strategist mode, which is something I'm trying to hold off until I get a legitimately awesome game under my belt, so I'll just leave you with that. Oh, and you want Sally's, Sliquifier, and for your third gun if you choose to go with six perks, an AN94 PaP'd. InfestLithium covered all of the basics, though—cudos to him.

Happy slaying! You're in for a treat. This map is truly like no other.

cheers for all the advice guys :) its been what 2days? and im already hooked on this map lol

so i understand where your coming from when InfestLithium said this >

First thing I'd like to point out is that you are going to love this map

tbh i dident think i was going to like this map, after watching vidz & stuff, but after playin it properly i completly changed my mind xD its a map you dont get bored of easy :)

learnt alot about it after a couple of games but im guessin theres a still alot more to find out xD

thanx alot peeps :) & if any of you also play on ps3 add me up xiRoNiCzZ- -

I mean really it isn't that hard to spell correctly. It involved typing maybe two to three letters more per word. Sometimes even one.

guessin this was also aimed at me? lol yeh i aint got the best spelling in the world :) but i choose to type the way i type xD its not that im thick or something, its known as text talk/slang :) but has you can see from way i typed this i can type perfectly normal :) so sorry if i offended you xD but i wont be typing like this in all my posts lol unless how i type becomes unreadable, wich im guessin its not as everyone else replied with a relevent answer :)