Moon / Area 51 - Bob Lazar & John Lear Connection

MixMasterNut

AlphaSnake":18gdyfi0]MMN, do you ever get the feeling that we've crossed a line here.

I think all good sci-fi comes from at least a grain of truth. One of the main reasons I'm so attracted to this series is because of all the deep ties to secret history, and conspiracies it has. The story has been a great vehicle for backwards engineering my way into finding out more about where these weird inspirations come from. Because I'm always backward engineering, I'll admit I don't always get it right. Sometimes I miss the mark because I'm digging in the wrong direction. But I know I'm right at least some of the time.

You've heard me say it over, and over "Truth is Stranger than Fiction". When the stuff from sci-fi seems to merge back into reality, that's where I tend to have the most fun in my studies.

- Mix

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...