Mule Kick and Other Perks We Miss.

Ryan Nowell

When you have this perk ,Mule Kick, and get downed, which gun do you lose? I know on BO1, you lost your third gun. Which one do you lose this time around? Someone was telling me you lost the first gun.

I don't like change!!! I like Black Ops 1 better. What are they going to do to my PHD FLOPPER? How are they going to nerf the reason for living??

JK! How are they going to Nerf the reason Black Ops 1 was great? The 8 perks were great. I do like double tap 2. But if they are going to slowly give us back the perks that we expected on day one, there had better not be any nerfing/altering!!!

We know about Jug, Speed Cola, Double Tap, Quick Revive, Stamin-Up and Mule Kick. (Not all in the same map at once :evil:) We still have Dead Aim and PHD left. Plus other perks that are most likely going to be like Tombstone and/or Who's Who? and give us our perks/guns back if you get back to that spot in time.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well If I pick my third gun with my first or second I've noticed that it alters my gun order like if I pick it with my first gun the second one I had becomes 3rd and if I pick it with my second weapon my first weapon becomes third.

This Is what I observed but I might be wrong !

Well If I pick my third gun with my first or second I've noticed that it alters my gun order like if I pick it with my first gun the second one I had becomes 3rd and if I pick it with my second weapon my first weapon becomes third.

This Is what I observed but I might be wrong !

It matters not what two guns you have and/or are holding when you buy the third gun, it does not replace the first or second, it adds a third.

Exactly like bo was.

So, if you have m1911 and pdw, get mk, hold m1911 out and buy an-94, your guns will still be 1-m1911, 2-pdw, 3-an-94.

Same story if you hold the pdw in hand as you buy the an-94. It will just add a third slot and the an-94 will be in it.