Keep your "Perma-Jug" after going down with normal Jug

BOD3AN

I was in a game last night I failed a jump whilst having both Perma/Persitant-Jug and bottle/normal Jug. As many of you know, once this happens you are back to 2 hits. Well by chance I respawned on the next round looking strait at the Jug machine so I grabbed a bottle before doing anything. About a minute later everyone died and I was last alive, running with a pistol and I got surrounded. But it took 6 hits to get me down! I didn't notice at the time (i might have been raging in my head a little at a guy not shooting). So I went into solo Tranzit to get it back but it was still there as well (possibly because I was last down?). So I watched the video from previous game to see what happened and i have got a "studio quality" clip for ya, to show you what happened.

1) I'm not sure if you have to die off and respawn, then buy jug ASAP before doing anything (kills, perks, guns)

2) Not sure if you can go down be revived then before doing anything (kills, perks, guns) buy Jug and you have it back

3) I'm also confused as to why I had it after being last down in that game? if you are last down do you keep it?

So, are time before buying Jug again, dieing off completely, Whos Who, not buying anything, not killing/shooting, not being hit or anything else a factor? or was I just lucky?

I would test theories but I have no team to do this with so I leave it up to you guys to see how it worked and what the key factors are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5TdyXK119E

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a thread that says what events remove perma jugg for that round.

Some people said when you buy Jugg before 15.

Some people said once you get down after getting Jugg.

Some say once you bleed out and die.

so yea please define those.

Thanks. Bye.

EDIT:

I watched your video, Its not very clear how many hits you took in the end. But since you said you still have it I will take your word on that.

But isn't Normal Jugg supposed to survive 5 hits and go down on 6th one.

Thanks. Bye.

EDIT:

I watched your video, Its not very clear how many hits you took in the end. But since you said you still have it I will take your word on that.

No Normal Jug is 4 (in a short period of time).

Im not a Troller and I have no need to get people fishing for rubbish and have 0 subscribers to boast to. Just trying to help people.

I should have put the first down in as well but the whole process from down to final death (even at x6 speed) would have been more than 2 mins. Just look at my points and other player points. Its not absolute proof but its there.

And dont expect me to go searching for other threads that are also probably unsubstantiated. All I know is if you go down with both you definitely normally loose it. I have heard about the round 15 thing but cant confirm. I have asked the questions I am unsure about.

Feel free to help or ask any addition questions or link to CONFIRMED possibilities.

Thanks

sorry for any typos, bat dieing

Thanks. Bye.

EDIT:

2 hits to die, 4 with jugg.

It can be confusing because you could take 1, heal a little, take 3 hits and live, but 4 consecutive hits is death.

No Worries. It was a sincere question. I never questioned your video for anything more.

So I learnt now that we can take 6 hits with jugg and 4 without jugg if we have perma jugg.

I still am unsure How we lose it.

1. Survive 15 rounds?

2. Fall off a building and die?

3. Go down before a certain down or simply go down?

I think its better to define what we expect before we show the actual result. That's a good test. Thanks for posting dude.

No Worries. It was a sincere question. I never questioned your video for anything more.

So I learnt now that we can take 6 hits with jugg and 4 without jugg if we have perma jugg.

I still am unsure How we lose it.

1. Survive 15 rounds?

2. Fall off a building and die?

3. Go down before a certain down or simply go down?

I think its better to define what we expect before we show the actual result. That's a good test. Thanks for posting dude.

I have tested this, and I'm pretty sure that you lose it after round 14. Everytime I had it, I heard the noise at the beginning of round 15. I even tested it by taking hits and going down.

I don't think there's any other way to lose it. And to gain it, all it takes for you is to go down a number of times before getting Jugg.

perma jug goes away at round 15, if you go down at round 15 you will take two hits when you get up. if you go down before then you still will come back and take 4 hits. This is very helpful when playing with 4 people and doing easter eggs in the early round.

No, it has nothing to do with going down. Listen closely... as soon as round 15 starts you will hear the sound of losing the upgrade. At this point you will down in two hits without jugg, or 4 with jugg, just as you normally would.