Die Rise After Easter Egg Disappointment?

OPLRazor

So Already i have found that die rise has not been able to really keep me interested as far as things around the map go after the easter egg, like how in tranzit, it had alot more idk what you would call it i guess "mystery" to it as after the EE we had the glowing orbs at the box and the beams and the Orbs on the tower that you can get to glow, now this could be due to the fact that (iam Expecting ) That Tranzit will have alot more added to it when the Final DLC Drops like a secondary easter egg. In comparison, Die Rise, it doesn't have that much more after the EE there isn't a lot more as nothing (expect the Antenna) changes really it seems they could have added alot more as far as easter egg or little things that keeps people interested.

I dont know what you guys think, any one else feel like it could have been a bit more better has far as easter egg content goes.

Quick Edit I could understand that more stuff will be added for when PS3 gets the Pack so there is still some hope

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't had the time to get people and do the EE yet. But there are alot of challenges to do after the EE for sure. Like Max said about the weird and exotic glitches. Also you can help other's do maxis EE for a challenge. Or see if you can train in tight rooms and see how long you and your friends can latest without get Jugg.

• Administrators

I think people just haven't fully grasped the concept that Treyarch is mainly pointing to. We're not dealing with intricate and broad Side Quests anymore. Now, we're focusing on simplistic yet mysterious Side Quests that obviously involve creating man-made mechanisms to distribute power and magnify/repel energy. Green Run has a small antenna structure, and Great Leap Forward has a satellite receptor. Sounds like a reasonable followup to me.

I understand you're mainly referring to the in-game gameplay after you complete the Side Quest. The truth is, any map that cuts off after completing it basically yields a huge opportunity to simply do what we do best: survive infinite hordes of zombies. Like you said, we have concise proof of revisiting Green Run once more because there are so many discoveries that are still left unsolved. We're done with the Die Rise mode for the moment, that's it. Of course, there are outside things to still learn, such as strategies and little hidden routes that may be somehow accessible. ;)