Killstreaks In Zombies?

So Zombies from the get go hasn't really changed it's formula (excluding Dead ops, it was kinda a "Minigame" in my eyes...no offense die hard dead ops fans) But what if it did...I mean Zombies is now on the Multiplayer engine so I wonder if some Multiplayer aspects could be incorporated into Zombies or would it just break the system?. What if Killstreaks could be added, for example:

- 300 kills for a Death Machine

- 1000 for a free random perk

- 2000 Wonderwaffe!!!

For me I think it would add a new layer of excitement as let's face it, Zombies gets rather boring after a while however I wanna hear your views on this, what do you Guys and Gals think? Also if you could make a zombies killstreak what would it be?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I believe this is a brilliant idea and should be put forward to higher standards, I also believe that there should be a similar multi-player rank score system. Instead of these skulls and what not, we should just level up like we do in multi, as it would make it easier to understand and get a long with, thanks.

-ItzAZombie

• Administrators

No thanks. This isn't typical Multiplayer; this is zombies. We're lucky that we can achieve free perks via Side Quests or successfully completing a boss round while meeting certain requirements; why would we need to make the game easier than the difficulty it is at now? All I can see are people finding ways to work around this concept to abuse the system.

I'll have to say no on this 100%; good idea if you're looking through the glass, but it would definitely kill Zombies. And not in the slaying way either.

I like the idea, but I would probably ramp down the killsteaks, i.e. no chopper gunner, lightning strike, or death machines. UAV's would be super cool though. Matter of fact, I've always wanted a radar box for Zombies, if only to get to know the map better.

I think the killstreaks should be catered not to making it easier, but funnier. Imagine instead of getting some score streak that gives you a death machine, instead it gives you really bad gas and the Zombies run away from you disgusted. Or a streak that gives you wings temporarily so you can fly overhead of the zombies and try to slay them that way (would kinda be more difficult with a shaking screen).

Call them FUN streaks because they make it more fun vs. easier.