Die Rise Bank

Nasdaq401

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although it would be kinda cool, the general layout of the map that i have seen so far, seems to be reverted back to the classic survival style map (besides the inclusion of buildables and such). I think they took some of the fails and successes of tranzit and green run and implemented that feedback into this design

although it would be kinda cool, the general layout of the map that i have seen so far, seems to be reverted back to the classic survival style map (besides the inclusion of buildables and such). I think they took some of the fails and successes of tranzit and green run and implemented that feedback into this design

That would imply that there is a bank...

One of the shining points of Tranzit (of many).

While the knife is still glitched in that you lose it when you die, at least you can buy it as soon as you get 3000 points.

A huge design mistake in bo was the knife: too many doors before you got to it, it only worked through 9 (11 in waw), you lost it when you died.

In waw, it was perfect. In bo, it was not even close to correctly done.

In Tranzit, being able to get it rightly, balances the fact that you lose it and that it only works through 9. Gk is obviously better for a little more work and price.

this exactly i feel there is no bank or fridge bit annoying but im just glad we dont have to wait for the bus

As far as I can tell, there is no known bank, or fridge, or similar storage system in Great Leap Forward. Doesn't make it any less awesome though.

I hear nothingbut good things about it and makes me want it all that much more. Stupid lack of internet.

I was very critical of TranZit (some might say overly so) but I have very few complaints about Die Rise. It's a great map, great layout, is both challenging and easy in different ways... it may be my new favorite zombies map. Only thing I really, really dislike is that there seems to be no way to do the EE with less than 4 people. I thought we had finally stopped having to deal with those restrictions.