Good way to rank on zombies.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

If you want to rank up fast and quick, there is one easy way to do so:

Play great, consistent games for long rounds.

This means staying in a game whether you start off fantastic or not. Get yourself situated with your strategies and surroundings. For instance, I prefer to stay close to people so I have backup and vice versa. Use a strong gun as your primary and an emergency weapon (Mustang & Sally, Ray Gun, Monkey Bombs, EMP, etc). If you're serious about ranking, I strongly suggest you try out Survival on Town or Farm, as they are great maps to pull of high rounds.

• Administrators

Technically the fastest way to rank up is the worst way to be a Zombies player...

Mmm, that is true - but if you are determined and play well in, say, Tranzit, then you shouldn't take too long to rank up. Grief is the only area that most "rank players" refuse to actually play well in.

Play solo. The ranking system is set-up in such a way to penalize team play. Play solo and get good a kill to down. The ranking system is bs and to illustrate why let me tell you a short story of the last game I played which ended only minutes ago.

Me and friend decided to play town survival after messing around with the super jugg on TranZit (we couldn't get him to acquire in co-op if anyone is interested).

We go into a public match pick up two randoms, both skull w/ knife. One has a mic, we invite him to the party. He's a nice guy and we get along well. Anyways I play a little reckless in the beginning get some early downs that could be avoided, no biggy. Anyways the game kept going, shit started getting hectic and chaotic as all hell. And it was very fun.

I acted as the medic pretty much all game, but did not opt for the ballistic knife as I was also the top slayer. By round 30, downs are rampant from myself included, but we continued and persevered. The non-mic got the worse of it, no points to buy anything, and no ammo ended up raking up close to 70 downs but he still didn't quit.

At round 33, the non-mic killed the crawler when I was taking a piss, and by pure luck came back as my friend was reviving me and everyone else was down. The other guy in our party ended up dying, and this was the first death of the game.

The rest of the round slowly spiraled downhill, no one had ammo to kill with except for me and that was dwindling, and downs became very rampant. I ended up taking a bad drop down from the bar and got cornered and the game ended.

The point of this story is that when all ended, I had over 2100 kills 96 revives and 20 downs. Round 33 with 4 people got me to 7800 on the xbox leaderboards and this game hurt my rank.

My advise don't worry about your rank and play to have fun.