My TranZit Theory.

Sylent

Alright guys so I just joined the forum and Ive really been enjoying reading all your theories. I thougt I should share what I think might happen even if its wrong. So Im one of those people who believe the key to finishing the EE is in the next DLC. I dont believe it will be any physical item or items on any of the future maps. I believe it will be in the updates that come with every DLC. I think Treyarc is going to continue updating and adding new things to the map itself. For example Edward tells us something along the line of "Soon your planet shall be healed once more for me to play with". So Treyarc could possibly improve the map (decreasing fog, decreasing lava, removing Denizens, ect.) and progress the storyline that way. Thats just my theory let me know if you agree or disagree and why.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree the DLC will further the easter egg.. I do NOT think it will further Green Run what so ever.. I think it will be like CotD, Shangri-La, and Moon.. Each required a piece to move on.. You needed the focusing stone and the V'rill device to complete Moon.. I think activating the spire was the jest of Green Run.

I agree the DLC will further the easter egg.. I do NOT think it will further Green Run what so ever.. I think it will be like CotD, Shangri-La, and Moon.. Each required a piece to move on.. You needed the focusing stone and the V'rill device to complete Moon.. I think activating the spire was the jest of Green Run.

You do make a good point and I have thought about that but even with Call of The Dead we got a good reward for finishing that EE. With TranZit we barley got anything. Maybe the reward is the healing Edward talked about and we wont see any improvements until the next DLC is released. By the way thanks for your imput.

I Simply Don't think this Map is Completed YET!! The reason I say this Is bc TreyArch loves making you Do things that Involve Objects OutSide the Playable Area. Also I heard Somewhere that the Wii-U Doesn't have any Planned DLC, yet they Have the NavCard table & the NavCard. Can anyone else Confirm this?!?!

Ascension: The Generator we Sucked up With the Gersh Device

CotD: The Generators with the Red Flashing "BOOB" on top

Shangri-La: The little Trap that seemingly appeared out of know where we had to explode with a Monkey Bomb. Beside the MineCart.

Moon: The Plates On Earth we had to knock Down, Suck up with a Gersh Device then QED to Place them, GTFOH.

We had Radios on EVERYONE of those Maps that Told us Exactly what to do Step by Step, Here on GreenRun, WE DO NOT!!!

• Administrators

We had Radios on EVERYONE of those Maps that Told us Exactly what to do Step by Step, Here on GreenRun, WE DO NOT!!!

We did not have this on Moon; that is why it was one of the most difficult to really piece together. Had it not been for the leaked details of the Easter Egg's steps, people wouldn't have found it in less than two hours. The only radios on Moon are the audio transcripts regarding the betrayal of Maxis, Samantha's control in the Aether, and some details about the progress of Griffin Station.

And what do you mean that we don't have the steps relayed to us on Green Run? Maxis and Richtofen individually tell us what to do step by step. There are a few hazy parts where they don't fully explain what to do in a step, but that's where you must slap on your thinking hat and solve the problem.

I Simply Don't think this Map is Completed YET!! The reason I say this Is bc TreyArch loves making you Do things that Involve Objects OutSide the Playable Area. Also I heard Somewhere that the Wii-U Doesn't have any Planned DLC, yet they Have the NavCard table & the NavCard. Can anyone else Confirm this?!?!

Shangri-La: The little Trap that seemingly appeared out of know where we had to explode with a Monkey Bomb. Beside the MineCart.

Moon: The Plates On Earth we had to knock Down, Suck up with a Gersh Device then QED to Place them, GTFOH.

I never said the map was complete. All I was saying was the first part of the EE on the map was complete. The ToB could have started the healing process. When the next DLC is released its possible we will see an improved version of the map which will allow us to do the next part of the EE. Its a big map that could be hiding lots of secerets in the fog. All Treyarc might have to do is reduce it a bit and we may find things we never knew were there.

We did not have this on Moon; that is why it was one of the most difficult to really piece together. Had it not been for the leaked details of the Easter Egg's steps, people wouldn't have found it in less than two hours. The only radios on Moon are the audio transcripts regarding the betrayal of Maxis, Samantha's control in the Aether, and some details about the progress of Griffin Station.

And what do you mean that we don't have the steps relayed to us on Green Run? Maxis and Richtofen individually tell us what to do step by step. There are a few hazy parts where they don't fully explain what to do in a step, but that's where you must slap on your thinking hat and solve the problem.

Their were Quotes in Moon of stepping on the Rat & the Soul Filling the MPD, Richtofen Said he "Hated PI". Their were Audio Clues Present, But not like the Others your Right.

In Green Run they Walked us thru the Tower of Babble but I honestly believe that the ToB is just that the ToB, The Easter Egg is Something Completely Different. Just my Opinion. Honestly I think if we Could go Back & NOT DO ANYTHING & Activate the Farm TV to where the Guy talks about "Destroying Evil Black Radio Box Thingy" & then Began to Destroy all the Buildables, This may lead to Something.

I really like this theory and I've been trying to keep my eye open but no luck yet.

I wonder how long it would've taken people to figure out that moon step had the details not been leaked in the code, I've completed the moon EE a few times and not once actually seen that step done because someone else has always done it instead but it sounds hella crazy :S

I actually think this is plausible for one reason. Nobody has found the correct nav card. What if Treyarch is going to put it in the update? Giving players another reason to go back to green run. This would be in their best interest it would give the map more play-ability and adding more and more stuff to the map will keep the players entertained. One of the major problems with their maps in the past was after players did the easter egg they got bored until the new map arrived months later. And even if they liked the map game play would get boring and repetitive. This would be a great way for Treyarch to spice things up and break the monotony, adding a little something new with each dlc to keep us going.... Definitely something worth thinking about.

I actually think this is plausible for one reason. Nobody has found the correct nav card. What if Treyarch is going to put it in the update? Giving players another reason to go back to green run. This would be in their best interest it would give the map more play-ability and adding more and more stuff to the map will keep the players entertained. One of the major problems with their maps in the past was after players did the easter egg they got bored until the new map arrived months later. And even if they liked the map game play would get boring and repetitive. This would be a great way for Treyarch to spice things up and break the monotony, adding a little something new with each dlc to keep us going.... Definitely something worth thinking about.

That's what I think, but I think each map will have a Nav Card that goes to more than one station. I still think each map will have a "tower" of some kind we need to Power up and activate for either doctor.