Lightning behind power station???

Scacho

Has anyone seen the lighting strike behind the porta potty entrance when turning on the power? It happens off the playable area but in the same location every time. I have seen this multiple times and believe it happens everytime the power is turned on. Unable to upload video... Please let me know if I am alone here.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF are you talking about Evil Potato? You talking to ME? I think anyone who's played VERY MUCH at all, knows that when HE is spawning.. I don't need your 'confirmation'. Take it elsewhere.

I know. Thought this guy doesen't know that, i think thats pretty obivious since he thought the lighting was part of navcard easter egg. No im not talking to you im talking to the guy who created this tread, and just if he thought you were a troll i confirmed your post. problems?

Yeah.. Don't need confirmation. But thanks. If you consider that a problem? You've been here 2 days, I've been here a year and a half, so I don't know what weight that confirmation would carry. Like I said, anyone who's played much knows what it is. Otherwise they know now.

That is HIM spawning inside the power reactor.. He spawns when the power is turned on the first time.

Just posted this to confirm your post.

So nobody thinks you are trolling or something.

====================================================================0

POST CONFIRMED

POST INCORRECT

=====================================================================0

Dude do your fucking research if your gonna try and be the "decider" of whats fucking accurate and whats not accurate.

The "HIM" zombie is contained in the center of that power room LONG before you enter and turn on the power. Check your theatre mode. He is there waiting to be freed all along. He doesnt spawn...

Ppl like you are giving this forum a bad reputation. U have no idea whats correct and whats not correct you just decide and make it so. Seriously if you and these other half assed new members wanna write FAN FICTION go to the other forums. My anger is not directed at you entirely but you know your a bullshiter, I know your a bullshiter. Ppl are going wild with claims of truth on this site and its fuckin pissin me off.

The lightning strikes we see, IF YOU PAY ATTENTION, are related to the fact that we have just activated the generator in the next room and opened the containment cell for "Him" which also seems to be powering something. Once he is free tho he instantly "zaps" into the atmosphere becoming a lightning storm. I dont claim to know why. I know what I claim is true tho.

Now hold on Ourobos. EP was just trying to help you out, confirming what you wrote. There is no need to treat him like that when he has done nothing wrong. Some people may not actually know this.

Zombo, you don't need be harsh. Some people don't like Theater because it constantly freezes their System. While you are correct he is already there, I use the term spawn as well in a sense that he has become active now, he has 'spawned' in the map.

Now just calm down and think before you post. I'm seeing a lot of negativity around CoDz lately, and I'm hoping it stops.

I was heated. I am aggrivated at the quality of content recently. I will be nice. There is no excuse for posting false information as CONFIRMED. When you "confirm" things that are actually not true, i will go ape shit every time. there is no room for bs in my book. I dont get on here to be mean. having said that I also dont get on here to read posts where people "confirm" lies or untrue pieces of information.

All I ask is to know what your talking about BEFORE you talk about it. Im easy like that.

P.S Every day new members are joining and coming here for zombies resources. What kind of site will this become if we are CONFIRMING UNTRUE INFORMATION? unacceptable by my standards. I apologize for my rudeness all the same.

Like he said loud mouth, when he comes in the physical world where the characters are, he SPAWNS.. If he's asleep or whatever until the power is on, you can't touch him, he can't touch you, he's not 'here'. You've been a member a whole 90 days. I've been around here alot longer than you, so don't tell me I'm spreading non-facts. I didn't 'CONFIRM' anything.. Apparently her was trying to confirm me. Perhaps I was too harsh on him. Aim your anger elsewhere jackwagon.

And when EP mentions my name and trolling in the same sentence, I take it personally. I'm against that crap as much as anyone.

fuck the bs. Ive decided that this is a collosal waste of time. No need for me to go on and on about how deuschy some members are inherently. Ill take the high road.

My bloods boiling but im not gonna be mean. I apologize for the personal attacks. not classe.

The lightning is what causes the storm when the being teleports away. some call that spawning but thats not what spawning means in my book. spawning is when we first physically appear in the map. when a zombie diggs out of the ground. When tranzit starts the creature spawns. When we free it, it is already spawned.

Maybe the details dont make a difference. then again they could mean a world of difference.

You just contradicted yourself, which is it? You just said spawning is when they first physically appear on the map. Hello. You turn the power on and be spawns. Because you can see him in theatre mode, off the map and not interactable, are you saying that is spawned? Which is it?

Im not trying to argue dude. If thats what your looking for im over it. I didnt contradict myself re read if necessary. The creature is already spawned when we start the map regardless of how contained he is.

Example: the power room itself is not accessible when we start the game. By this I mean if we go into theatre mode we cannot access it. Does that mean the room is not there? no it does not. The room once opened can be accessed in theatre mode even if we rewind all the way to the point we start the game.

You are playing fast and loose with the term "spawned". So much so that you had to explain what you meant when I called bullshit.

Denizens spawn when we enter the fog. They appear for the first time when they burrow out of the ground.

The electric zombie is already spawned when we start Tranzit.

My whole point is from a story arc perspective.

To say the electric zombie spawns when we activate the power, from a story line perspective can mean that we are summoning or creating the electric zombie.

But to say that its already contained and is released by our actions can take the story line in a completely different direction.

So bullshit semantics aside there IS a difference. Thats my point. Thats why its important for me to know that the being is already there.

You all have lost your minds. Why not release your frustrations elsewhere until the dlc comes out instead of here on the boards. Get outside and go for a run lol

I did. I lost myself. I apologize. I sent ooraborus or w/e amessage apologizing and everything.

This is a game forum and no need for personal attacks. Nothing other than game information needs to be here.

That is HIM spawning inside the power reactor.. He spawns when the power is turned on the first time.

Just posted this to confirm your post.

So nobody thinks you are trolling or something.

====================================================================0

POST CONFIRMED

POST INCORRECT

=====================================================================0

Dude do your fucking research if your gonna try and be the "decider" of whats fucking accurate and whats not accurate.

The "HIM" zombie is contained in the center of that power room LONG before you enter and turn on the power. Check your theatre mode. He is there waiting to be freed all along. He doesnt spawn...

Ppl like you are giving this forum a bad reputation. U have no idea whats correct and whats not correct you just decide and make it so. Seriously if you and these other half assed new members wanna write FAN FICTION go to the other forums. My anger is not directed at you entirely but you know your a bullshiter, I know your a bullshiter. Ppl are going wild with claims of truth on this site and its fuckin pissin me off.

The lightning strikes we see, IF YOU PAY ATTENTION, are related to the fact that we have just activated the generator in the next room and opened the containment cell for "Him" which also seems to be powering something. Once he is free tho he instantly "zaps" into the atmosphere becoming a lightning storm. I dont claim to know why. I know what I claim is true tho.

He spawns the next round when lighting strikes, im 100% sure of that, checked the theater.

Actually, he comes out of the reactor (not gonna say spawns) when the power is turned on, and goes into the atmosphere. You can see him come out of the reactor when you turn it on, just stand there and watch it. He comes DOWN from the atmosphere in a lightning storm. That's how you know he's getting ready to show up.