Stu.

BuscusBros

As we all know Stu has an addiction to flesh. This is indicated by various quotes including "Alright, now you're making me hungry!"

He also quotes wild conspiracies (Some witch might have some truth in them?)

But back onto the flesh line,, he is addicted to flesh meaning he either has a disease meaning he likes human flesh, he's a cannibal or he's been tested on...

Nikolai NEEDS vodka

Dempsey is aggressive

Takeo recites Japanese proverbs

Richthofen is crazy

Stu... addicted to flesh?

If so this is probably why he knows lots of government bases and areas.

Thank you. Leave comments and replies :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's just crazy, considering he's a complete schizophrenic, plus he appears to be a masochist and a little sadistic. Also, I think it's playing on the fact that he is an stereotype for people who are overweight; there are several quotes where he often defends the fact that he is extremely hungry, and that he needs various foods when running low on ammo.

BUT, his last name, Stuhlinger, is undoubtedly German. I remember someone on the forums said they found a scientist known as Ernest Stuhlinger who was recruited into Operation: Paperclip in the 1940s, so there may be some connection with Group 935 and Samuel's past...not to mention that he is the only one who can hear Richtofen, who is currently in the Aether. ;)

Necro cannibalism I believe it's called. It could be that disorder, or the fact that food is just scarce and he'll eat anything.

My question is has he actually done this? A zombies flesh contains 115 and if he is not reacting negatively to that, then he is one of the lucky few ( like our 3 old heroes) that can benefit from 115.

It's hard to believe that a fat, old, paranoid, guy could be powered by 115 but who knows at this point.

If someone in my group was ok with the taste of dead flesh, then I'd probably kill him just sayin lol

If there was a "Trending" thing on CoDz like there was on Twitter, "Stu's quotes" would sky rocket to most talked about. I'm not sure what's spiked all this recent talk about quotes, but i'm glad it's going down.

I'm not sure if you scour only this section of the forums but if you read the General Discussions, Death has a great analogy of Stu's quotes but i gotta warn ya; it's not for the simple minded. I'm pretty in depth with zombies and it mind boggled me!