Navcard Easter Egg Completed?!

EvilPotato

EDIT:

By the response of CoDz members this doesen't work. There is still a chance of 10% that it works because people didn't do exactly what is needed, so you can try it but i don't suggest it becouse we all belive it doesen't work. If you are not interseted in 10% of this working, you can stop reading this post.

;)

================================================================================================

I searched for "how to make navcard work"

And google came up with a post on activision which was posted 10 hours ago.

When i opened it the post was deleted.

I guessed it got removed becouse its telling the secrets of Treyarch. Or simply a troll which i wouldnt like it to be...

But i found a way to get in a copy from 9 hours ago and i found this tutorial:

"Okay so as we all know the big mystery is the navcard and getting it to accept it in the navcard machine.

The nav card table has space under it and the electricity trap fits PERFECTLY underneath it and around it.

If you are on Maxis's side, you should try this.

Build the electricity trap, go to the nav card table and put the electricity trap in the perfect spot,

Under the table and in line with the meteor ontop of the machine.

Get a turbine to power up the electricity trap and also get Avogrado under the tower.

Now you have an electricity trap putting electricity strongly on the machine and the meteor/powering it.

Also Avagrado powering the spire.

Then when you have this done, insert Navcard"

I have no proof that this works as i said i found a removed post on activison posted 10 hours before this. Don't blame me if you try this and it doesen't work :P

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody noticed there are two sets of keys similar to the ones in the vault as you enter the bank? They are on the right if you face the vault door and look down. You will notice them as they are exactly the same as the ones in the deposit box in the vault. Maybe there lies the correct nav card needed. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to try anything to see if they would open since I was overrun. You can try trowing a grenade at the box that holds them see if that does anything. Or maybe after completing The Tower Of Babel you can go there and retrieve it.

L.Bowe- Those are for giving money to yer peeps. Punch 'em with the knucks and every deposit into it is a thousand clams that turns into a drop that a lucky friend can pick up.

I like the idea of using the trap that way... As I don't use it very often because it doesn't really seem to do all that much, it seems practical.

L.Bowe- Those are for giving money to yer peeps. Punch 'em with the knucks and every deposit into it is a thousand clams that turns into a drop that a lucky friend can pick up.

I like the idea of using the trap that way... As I don't use it very often because it doesn't really seem to do all that much, it seems practical.

Thanks I've JUST figured it out after a game of Tranzit.

Well damn. I guess activision removed it just because they didn't want that sort of content... :|

I mean he did say you have to bring HIM to the spire and you have to do it on maxises side not richtofens...

I still don't think you should try it. I mean you could if you want, but i think it is fake.

Worth a try, the only thing that throws me off is it doesn't say not enough power, just says incorrect nav card, to me that means it's too big or too small, it just simply doesn't fit.

I looked up navigation cards a long time ago and apparently, they don't make them for bus's. Only boats, trains and planes which I thought was odd. On the other hand though, they don't make robotic drivers either so my previous statement could be disregarded but who knows.