*Proof* w/pics Why We Have 2 Wait For EE 2 Continue

XxBlOoDfAllsxX

I believe that Die Rise was supposed to be the original map for COD:BO2. Treyarch realized that Tranzit would be too hard for DLC and cause people to lose interest. They rushed to finish tranzit for release and couldn't complete it, hence why we have half an Easter egg, multiple audio glitches and plenty or errors.

Original Zombie poster was Misty holding a head in front of high rise buildings.

Don't get me wrong, I like Green Run, but it was rushed. I am excited for Die Rise.

So yes, its not a prequel, its the original first map IMO.

BlakeD

I agree somewhat with you, although I don't think that audio glitches and bugs are significant evidence to support your theory. Every video game that has ever come out has had glitches. The good thing about COD is that it's patched so often to ensure an almost perfect game.

I do agree though that die rise is the first map, whether or NOT the developers meant to release it FIRST, I still think that it is the start of the story and that green run happens later on.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I believe that Die Rise was supposed to be the original map for COD:BO2. Treyarch realized that Tranzit would be too hard for DLC and cause people to lose interest. They rushed to finish tranzit for release and couldn't complete it, hence why we have half an Easter egg, multiple audio glitches and plenty or errors.

Original Zombie poster was Misty holding a head in front of high rise buildings.

Don't get me wrong, I like Green Run, but it was rushed. I am excited for Die Rise.

So yes, its not a prequel, its the original first map IMO.

BlakeD

That sounds interesting to be honest. I like this idea. :3

On the topic of this map being a prequel to Tranzit, I kinda like that concept. Maybe we will learn why the group has such negative and positive feelings towards one another.

However

If this was to be true and there was no Marlton...then who would the replacement? or isn't there one ad it's just 3 players? These break the zombies formula...either way...I'm super excited for Die Rise! :D

I don't understand why we would take the nav card to another map when we have the nav table build in green run unless we get to build a new table and or find a new card..

I had the quote telling me to find the nav card thingy after doing the EE because I waited until after getting the achievement to build the table but it still didn't make a difference with accepting the nav card because nobody's worked :?