MOON Relevance

zombo187

That actually DOES make really good sense. CoTD is in modern day which would mean the Moon incidents wouod cause it to be flooded with Lava..

As for the gravity and breathing how about we just assume that 115 is SOOO magical it forms it's OWN atmosphere around a meteor and that's why we're able to do all that. I mean, fuck logic... We've been to the Moon we can do anything in zombies! :D

yes, it has happened by this time but, if it is in order of the maps it is yet to happen to sarah(her initials are SMG LOL) michael, danny and that other guy i always forget. Basically it happens but since the O4 are stuck in the cell place then they can't set the rockets off, can they? So the Cotd crew freeing the O4 basically sets off the nukes in theory but it doesn't happen, it lets you finish your game which would imply it happens afterwards just like how the nuketown zombies nuke doesn't go off until the end of your game. That's really how it works

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said this before. The reason we can go back to Earth after the Moon EE is cuz of game mechanics. If you couldn't go to Area 51 to PaP after the EE then that would be shit and people wouldn't be willing to do the EE.

PLUS

Thanks to Yoteslaya, here's proof that AREA 51 is NOT on the Earth (in zombies) so if that's true when we go to the PaP we might not have been going to earth in the first place which means there would have to be ANOTHER teleporter to get back to Earth. Here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkNk0yzSTFA

That's just Treyarch being lazy and not removing the texture.. Area 51 is on Earth.. Jeeze

YES, agreement to the good sir above, Treyarch is indeed a little lazy, as proof, the file name for Moon is "paris_map."

Let's just keep it real, none of us will know the real truth, unless we are on the 3arc dev team.

On the contrary, 3arc does put A LOT of subliminal messages in their games.. it would make sense that the O4 are still on the moon, seeing as for the ToB EE Richtofen side, Power has to be on. because Richtofen needs a higher powered signal for the Aerth (pun) to recieve his transmissions.

Whereas Maxis is undoubtedly still on the Aerth, using some form of Short band radio to transmit to the new Team.. just a thought to add to the mix..

I've never seen that video nor that exploded Earth from area 51 either.. This poses some interesting questions. How do you story guys explain this? Is area 51 in fact on the moon and not on Earth? Whats there before the moon Easter egg is done? Is it clearly the Earth?

I believe that Area 51 was dislodged from the Earth when the missiles hit, causing it to float in space.

The concept of Area 51 floating in space is an illogical assumption; It would operate on a weaker gravity than Moon seeing as how it is no longer a part of Earth's gravitational field and, therefore, it would also have very weak, if any, levels of Oxygen.

Treyarch wouldn't have overlooked this; it's too obvious.

I wouldn't be able to tell what it is, but I can tell you what it isn't.

I said this before. The reason we can go back to Earth after the Moon EE is cuz of game mechanics. If you couldn't go to Area 51 to PaP after the EE then that would be shit and people wouldn't be willing to do the EE.

PLUS

Thanks to Yoteslaya, here's proof that AREA 51 is NOT on the Earth (in zombies) so if that's true when we go to the PaP we might not have been going to earth in the first place which means there would have to be ANOTHER teleporter to get back to Earth. Here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkNk0yzSTFA

That's just Treyarch being lazy and not removing the texture.. Area 51 is on Earth.. Jeeze

YES, agreement to the good sir above, Treyarch is indeed a little lazy, as proof, the file name for Moon is "paris_map."

Let's just keep it real, none of us will know the real truth, unless we are on the 3arc dev team.

On the contrary, 3arc does put A LOT of subliminal messages in their games.. it would make sense that the O4 are still on the moon, seeing as for the ToB EE Richtofen side, Power has to be on. because Richtofen needs a higher powered signal for the Aerth (pun) to recieve his transmissions.

Whereas Maxis is undoubtedly still on the Aerth, using some form of Short band radio to transmit to the new Team.. just a thought to add to the mix..

That bad pun was not even a pun at all as Aerth is not a real thing that has two relevant meanings....

Secondly Maxxis is not "undoubtedly on earth". Maxxis is UNDOUBTEDLY dead. He died on the moon right in front of the NPD. In every single other instance of the NPD Lore-wise, The soul of the dying gets sucked into the NPD to give the connection to the Ether more power.

So why is he "undoubtedly" on earth? because his voice is heard on radio bands? that contradicts how radios work in general, let alone how a ghost might use them to communicate with the living. The spirit doesnt need to be near it at all to use it to communicate. hypothetically anyway.

Lastly RICHTOFEN is not transmitting to anything. He does not need the radios nor is he communicating through signals. He is only heard by the player that is Stuhlinger. The specific reasons are not known but it is theorized that he eats zombie flesha nd has ingested alot of 115 and is now being influenced by the 115 in the same way as the zombies but on a small scale as he is still living.

dont take my comments for bieng mean thats not what im gettin at here. Im sayin you are presenting your THEORIES as facts. This is a no no when other people come here for reference on the topic and theres false data everywhere.

That bad pun was not even a pun at all as Aerth is not a real thing that has two relevant meanings....

Secondly Maxxis is not "undoubtedly on earth". Maxxis is UNDOUBTEDLY dead. He died on the moon right in front of the NPD. In every single other instance of the NPD Lore-wise, The soul of the dying gets sucked into the NPD to give the connection to the Ether more power.

So why is he "undoubtedly" on earth? because his voice is heard on radio bands? that contradicts how radios work in general, let alone how a ghost might use them to communicate with the living. The spirit doesnt need to be near it at all to use it to communicate. hypothetically anyway.

Lastly RICHTOFEN is not transmitting to anything. He does not need the radios nor is he communicating through signals. He is only heard by the player that is Stuhlinger. The specific reasons are not known but it is theorized that he eats zombie flesha nd has ingested alot of 115 and is now being influenced by the 115 in the same way as the zombies but on a small scale as he is still living.

dont take my comments for bieng mean thats not what im gettin at here. Im sayin you are presenting your THEORIES as facts. This is a no no when other people come here for reference on the topic and theres false data everywhere.

Noted. I read up plast night on other theories, and realized that the vast majority of the community believes Maxis was the one shot at NPD on Griffin Station. Also reading about the vril-ya pyramid, and that the souls enter the aether, (where the pun came from), it is very feasible that Maxis is communicating to us from there.

BUUUUT, if you have heard, (or read) all the quotes from Richtofen in the game, his INITIAL quote can usually be heard after you hit your first Power-Up, he says, "*Cough* Excuse me, ahem, just getting used to ze aether," suggesting that he is the one who had been shot.

Since NO ONE has seen hair nor hide of the O4 since Griffin Station, who is anyone to say that Richtofen wasn't the one shot on the Moon base? Also, to back up my point of the large amounts of electricity interfering with radio signal, do some research on the electromagnetic interference effect on AM radio transmitters. AM radio is a SHORTWAVE radio, that can be used with VERY minimal amounts of power.

I can very easily see your point on your side of the case, and found myself thinking deeply about it last night. But, where you say I'm wrong, maybe we are all in fact misinterpreting the radio transmission from moon where Maxis asked Samantha to do a favor, and kill them all, we hear a gunshot, and no scream from Samantha.. I'm sure most people would be shocked at the sight of their father being murdered.

So please, I have researched both sides of the story, and made my point a little more clear, do not simply put off another person's theory and say it to be debunked before you do any looking as to the other side of the case.. I'm not a pessimist, but i like to research and explore ALL avenues pertaining to a subject matter.

As always, these are just thoughts, wanting more information.. on all sides.

@ Trevbo, you have some major mistakes

My responses are in Black.

BUUUUT, if you have heard, (or read) all the quotes from Richtofen in the game, his INITIAL quote can usually be heard after you hit your first Power-Up, he says, "*Cough* Excuse me, ahem, just getting used to ze aether," suggesting that he is the one who had been shot.

=================

Every playerable character has been able to hear the voice of the announcer, which was always Samantha. Now that Richtofen is in the pyramid, all playerable characters hear his voice when a 'Power-up' is collected.

Power-up drops are considered a gift from whoever is in the pyramid as keeping the player alive longer, so they can kill more zombies, feeds zombie souls to the controllers hitch makes them stronger. That's why they are considered a gift.

Richtofen heard voices in his head after he first discovered & touched the pyramid. We don't know who or what this voice is? Richtofen gained great knowledge after he touched the pyramid & went on his mission to gain access to the pyramid & to become the Zombie controller. (this has been pretty much our whole storyline)

The voices that Richtofen's (Who we have not clearly heard, unlike when we play as Samuel Stulinger) & Samuel hear are not the same voice as the announcers? They are 2 completely different types of voices (If that makes sense)

===================

Since NO ONE has seen hair nor hide of the O4 since Griffin Station, who is anyone to say that Richtofen wasn't the one shot on the Moon base? Also, to back up my point of the large amounts of electricity interfering with radio signal, do some research on the electromagnetic interference effect on AM radio transmitters. AM radio is a SHORTWAVE radio, that can be used with VERY minimal amounts of power.

I can very easily see your point on your side of the case, and found myself thinking deeply about it last night. But, where you say I'm wrong, maybe we are all in fact misinterpreting the radio transmission from moon where Maxis asked Sophie to do a favor, and kill them all, we hear a gunshot, and no scream from Sophie.. I'm sure most people would be shocked at the sight of their father being murdered.

=====================

Richtofen's definately wasn't the one shot in the radio, as he swapped souls with Samantha during the Moon mystery hunt. It is still not confirmed who was shot. (I've always believed Maxis shot himself to gain entry to the pyramid, because he finally located Samantha & realised she was trapped in the pyramid.

I believe Richtofen's & Schuster were teamed up & Maxis & Groph were a team. But listen to every radio that we have so far to make up your own mind

I don't know if your just mixing up your names? But Samantha is the little girl that was teleported to the moon & locked herself in the pyramid, & Sophia is/was considered to be a Secretary of sorts to Maxis .

Like Maxis, she has never appeared in the game, only referenced to.

Check out MurderMachineX's Storyline - HERE It has a compete history with information you would never have come across before & has EVERY Radio & Transmission Audio clips in Chronological order for easy reference as to how things happened.

Read it over & over again. Or at least listen to every radio from start to finish, over & over. Than you should have a decent grasp of the events

@ Trevbo, you have some major mistakes

Thanks PINNAZ for the help, had a brain fart about Samantha.. Too many "S" names! Haha.. And as for reading and listening to quotes, I've always just found them in-game and done it on my own, so I have no relevance to what order some of them go in. But I do remember the one where Maxis is trying to coax Samantha* out of the pyramid.. and to me, far as I recall, he begged her, told her why everything happened, and then she "opened" it. Sounded like then he asked for the favor of killing them all..

Like I said previously, I do NOT rule out any theories, I simply like to explore all the options.. And it would make nearly 100% sense that Maxis was killed.. And I have read that thread, last night actually, and a lot of the things did make sense.. but again, these are all theories on here.. including that one, however extremely well thought out, researched, and well put together it may be, it remains a theory.. Also, on Moon Reel 6, is the one I am referencing, and it is what is giving me the thought that it wasn't Maxis shot..

But thank you again for the help, and insight, it is greatly appreciated, and I humbly accept all criticism and guidance I can get, because I'm here to learn, and maybe provide alternate ways of thinking along the same lines.. I'm no guru, but I have followed, played, and sought out EEs since WaW. I rarely look to the internet for my ways to complete, but more so for guidance.. Again, I deeply appreciate the help, and corrections made to my erroneous posts.. I shall continue to research, and do all I can to become more of a viable source of information on the storyline. I am also sorry for the above stated posts, and shall do all I can to rectify my ignorance.

• 2 months later...

I've never seen that video nor that exploded Earth from area 51 either.. This poses some interesting questions. How do you story guys explain this? Is area 51 in fact on the moon and not on Earth? Whats there before the moon Easter egg is done? Is it clearly the Earth?

I believe that Area 51 was dislodged from the Earth when the missiles hit, causing it to float in space.

Good Point, I believe its either A) An Alternate Dimension B) The Grand Father Paradox C) What you Said

EDIT: & Treyarch wouldn't have just left that big a** Earth in the Background for NO Reason, C'MON MAN!!!

It's a skybox error, chillax :) both area 51 and the moon use the same skybox.

[To mods: Sorry to revive an old thread, just some midnight reading.]