What Could The Finale Be?

What do you guys think the finale to Black Ops II Zombies, and possibly even Zombies as a whole, will be?

Personally, I'd like to see the finale be at Der Riese (again) but in its entirety. I just like the idea of going back to where it all started. Plus, Der Riese is my hands down favorite map, and I'd love to see it get more attention in a bigger, better way. :)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I Believe Last Map For Black Ops 2 Will Be Paris With Original 4,And If They Would Release Paris In A Map Pack That Isn't The Last For This Game,They'd Have To Pull Something Big Out Of Their Ass. And Honestly I'd Like A Map That Would Be The Biggest In Zombies History. And It Would Go To Every Single Map We've Had In Zombies With Teleporters(Der Riese,Kino,Shangri La,Moon) "Don't Know If Ascension Would Go In" And Teleporters Would Be Our Transportation,And Maybe The Area's Would Be Different,Destroyed Der Riese From Meteors,ect. Maybe Moon Area Could Be Moon AND Area 51 Separate Area's and Area 51 Would Be Open More For A Actual FULL Area 51 Map Like We Wanted.

Here me out here.

Ok so we left the old crew on Moon after old mate took over. So my view is that the finale will be a Tranzit map

A cutscene shows the O4 teleporting into No Man's land from moon, planning to destroy old mate, then we start in NML which leads into a bigger Area 51 and the surrounding Desert (maybe including Nuketown to link it with the story and solving the mysteries of the map)

Moon can be returned to (maybe for Easter Egg purposes) and each played on Survival

- Area 51

- Moon

- Desert?

- Nuketown? (again)

Or another idea 2 different modes of Tranzit in the finale. 1 played from the Green Run Crew's perspective (continuing the tower of babble) with the 04 being NPC's running through doing there own thing in the distance. The second mode is played from the 04s perspective with the Green Run crew being NPC's who may impede Easter Egg progress (following Richtofen's orders)

I may refine my idea later to allow for more coherence.

I beleive paris WILL be a map, but the final map I beleive will be...

ARGOTHA

Think about it: The only place safe from the nukes that hit earth is inside the earth. We know because marelton survived in a bomb shelter! So logically argotha is still intact!! :D Then again it could just be destroyed again... You think we'll see Brock and Gary again? I Hope so after all the $#!+ I had to go through in shangri la to constantly save their @$$3$...

Purhaps it will go: der rise. Paris. Argotha. Then something compleatly unexpected!

Like Atlantis, where you can use a re-skin of the space suits and low gravity from moon!

or a space station (like moon, but not on the moon),Where you can use the space suits again, no re-skin,

or at the earths core! IMAGINE THE LAVA STILL ANNOYING US! Oh it's gona be great! It would make sense to save Brock and Gary.... They're awesome! And remind me of Pokemon!