Group 601 Intentions and the pylons!

Scoldon

So some of us know group 601. No? Then go check out this vid:

So shortly the group is meant for some power linking or some other stuff. So here's my theory: Group 601 is backup made by Dr. Maxis if the cluster bombs do more damage than intended. In tower of babble, we activate on of the pylons. So question is where's the next going to be? Well i did my research an i can assure you It's not going to be In Paris. Why you ask? Well first, the Eifel tower isn't a electricity pylon. It's a monument :P So the next map is Die Rise right?

So in Die Rise there will be a pylon. But the big question is where Die Rise will happen? Japan? Russia? India? Who knows? The only thing we can do is guess. One thing i can tell tht there will be other characters. So if anybody can confirm my idea and/or have other information about this case then feel free to write in the comment section below! Thank you for taking your time and reading this thread! :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eiffel tower is not a simple monument, it used to be a weather observation station, a radio/telegraph tower, and in ww1, it was the communication headquarter for french and british troups. it is still used as a radio tower and there is probably a lot of secret shit still going on under it (secret underground buildings since the 20's).

Oh my glorious jgb32 baby maker shrink ray....

I get it! (possibly)! The towers arnt POWERING anything at all! And as for Paris: IT HAS TO BE A MAP!

Look! In the picture the bomb cloud is between the two towers, Specifically: the middle! I've come to beleive that the explosion isn't cause by a weapon, but rather: WAVELENGTHS! A powerfull explosion caused by three frequeincys all communicating at the same wavelength!

I have a few theorys derived from this:

1: We need to go to Paris... Why? Because its on the almost polar opposet Side of the earth from green run!

I assume either maxis created group 601 as a side project for zombie mind control, or was simply aware of its existance, as well as richtofen! Either way, I assume group 601 had a bace at green run, it's logical, as there is a top seceret bace, yet no sign of 115, American logos, or 935 logos, yet lots of eletric experiments.

2: Atlantis may be another map, however it's not located where we think it is, but rather in the southern hemisphere off in Antarctica! I say this because it's in Alinement with the other 2 towers to form a triangle streight through the center of the earth, and what's inside the earth you ask?

Argotha...

3: If argotha lives inside the earth then it resides that it survived the explosions, and is one of the last remaining places for richtofen to turn to for slaves! Leading me to think the Map line-up will be:

Green run---> die rise? Idk I haven't figured that one out yet...---> Paris ---> antarctica---> Argotha!

By using the 3 towers, we essentially NUKE argotha OR we CLEAN Argotha depending on how we set up the towers..

By helping richtofen we unleash mass hordes of zombies into argotha for richtofen to enslave

By helping maxis we kill everything in argotha and they all turn to zombies. Leaving RICHTOFEN powerless and angry.

Now side notes:

1: die reise could be a different city or it could be paris it's self, there are multiple areas that would fit the wavelength bill...

2: I'm now questioning if the "nukes" we sent off were even nukes at all! What if they were just remotes to activate towers around the globe and make explosions... This doesn't effect my other theory's at all, but if that IS the case then that solves my questions on how the nuclear explosions were so gigantic!

on the leaked video of "screenshots of the loading screen" it says Germany. can't make out the city.

I think it's Berlin, because the title is split into two haves, each a different language, just like berlin during the Berlin wall epidemic!

Why do so many people dislike TranZit? I personaly think its amazing and hope we can play the next map on TranZit.

What people don't realize is they don't hate TRANZIT they hate green run, TRANZIT is just a game mode... :geek: a rather fun game mode, and just because It may return doesnt mean that the annoying lava, weak turbines, fu@&$ing denizens, and troll bus will... And the pit of fire doom... And the emps.. And the fact you can lose perks due to power... And the Avagadro's tiny hitbox... And the exploding zombies... And the awful jet gun...

Actually, if you look carefully at the video, the ending of the town is "au". I did a little research, and found that "Doctor Maxis worked with his assistant, Edward Richtofen, at the Waffenfabrik facility codenamed Der Riese located near Breslau, Germany." (http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Ludvig_Maxis). Now, this is just my theory, but I believe that we will be revisiting Der Reise, in Die Rise, but as a new tranzit map. Similar to how Green Run has the Nacht Der Untoten part of the map, there will be an accessible area that resembles Der Reise completely. Might not be fully playable, as we could not enter the Help room or go upstairs in Nacht on Green Run... Any thoughts?