New DLC Die Rise LINKING to Tranzit

optimus555

Go to the power room, have a high powered scope on your sniper rifle.

Using your scope, scope from behind the GLASS and check out the computer monitors.

Check that out, the computer monitors show a picture of a city...apartment buildings knocked over and the outlines of the apartments.

Now check out the DLC poster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KMzYQPg_2o

-KMzYQPg_2o

Die Rise is set in a city, in the picture there are knocked over apartment buildings and a zombie in the foreground. Those same knocked over apartment buildings look like the one's on the tranzit computers.

interesting...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or it could just be

A: bad lighting effects due to trayarch's rush job, using the terminals from campaign and multiplayer as computer screens through glass....

B: The town...

It could very well be the town. Which would link the power room to the town and also the man hole covers and a possible secret hallway/room. OR it could be the next map. Who knows? But...when you look at an apartment at night you can see dozens of lit up rooms. The screen apartments seem to show alot of lit up rooms so im leaning more towards Die Rise at the moment

Or it could just be

A: bad lighting effects due to trayarch's rush job, using the terminals from campaign and multiplayer as computer screens through glass....

B: The town...

So you are saying these same terminals with the same images are in campaign? can you please upload a picture that's big news dude

I'm more interested in the gun they're offering.

Am I the only one left that thinks it's incredibly douchy for a gaming company to give players a possible edge over another? This isn't a free to play MMORPG where you get to play the game for free. We pay for a game and can't be on level ground with others. I mean in all likelyhood the gun will suck but come on. A zombie map and 4 multiplayer maps should be enough.

Am I the only one left that thinks it's incredibly douchy for a gaming company to give players a possible edge over another? This isn't a free to play MMORPG where you get to play the game for free. We pay for a game and can't be on level ground with others. I mean in all likelyhood the gun will suck but come on. A zombie map and 4 multiplayer maps should be enough.

They learned it from infomercials. You know that "BUT WAIT!" clause, the thing where you are offered a snuggie to go with your all-purpose flashlight/screwdriver/nuclear device? Same thing...just one more thing to bring in a buyer or two.

They're expanding there horizons. Trying to get people to buy it more. If it goes well, expect to see DLC weapons in future CoD titles.

Oh god, I just realized! If I don't get all the SMG's Gold before this comes out, I will have to Gold this gun as well for Diamond. :cry:

But don't forget, we don't know the Peacekeepers stats. I don't think it will be locked to a certain level, it will probably already be unlocked. Either in the SMG tab, or in a new DLC tab. If it is overpowered, than Treyarch will most likely patch it. :)

I wouldn't say they're copying BF3. People have given DLC weapons for years. People have been asking for DLC weapons in CoD for a long time. Seems they finally said okay.

Anyone else think Die Rise sounds similar to Der Reise, especially since some say Reise the same way they say Rise.

During Black Ops, when these accidents happened and info got out, a preview video came that week. Look for it Wednesday.