Nav Reader Accepted My Navcard?

thegreatpoopy

I don't know if this is known or not, but me and my friend were trying to get the Maxis Easter Egg done and when I pressed X to insert navcard, one of the cards on the right side of the screen disappeared and there was no "incorrect navcard" message.

I'm pretty sure it was the card next to my friend's Gamertag that disappeared when I pressed X, but I'm not positive. He was Samuel and I was the girl. It didn't seem to have any effect on the game whatsoever, but in subsequent attempts at the EE the nav reader never accepted the card again.

I went into theater mode to check it out, but the card didn't disappear like it did in the actual game... maybe it was just a fluke glitch or something? I doubt it, but I don't understand why it only accepted the card that one game and didn't show it in theater mode...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

There should have been dialogue where the game says "The navcard was accepted successfully". But in this case, that means you would be the first to get it accepted. Of course, if you could re-create the event somehow by re-doing the Maxis portion of the Easter Egg, we can see hands on for ourselves. Not saying I don't trust you, but proof is widely appreciated :) .

I think it was just co-incidence xD

I've had a few navcards disappear before now randomly when one of my friends got a ray gun or something. It might be something, who knows any more, but I doubt it.

Nice paying attention though, most people wouldn't have notice it go missing.

That's what I was thinking. Crazy coincidence, though. Yeah I realized yesterday it definitely wasn't legit because people have found game code where it should say "navcard accepted successfully." What InfestLithium said.