Samuel Voices Theory

TheRealKG

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

No one's gonna hear you because we destroyed everything. Everything electronic, starting with evil radio-box-thing."

Maxis is the only one that talks threw radio...i think he has a hidden evil agenda :shock:

Why, just because he talks through electronics?

• Administrators

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Stuhlinger

in case you didn't make the link.

samuel hears god's voice in the bible, and ernst stuhlinger was one of the scientists that worked for the guidance system on ww2 german rockets, then on guidance system for nasa.

I was under the impression that Samuel hears Richtofen's voice, not God's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Stuhlinger

in case you didn't make the link.

samuel hears god's voice in the bible, and ernst stuhlinger was one of the scientists that worked for the guidance system on ww2 german rockets, then on guidance system for nasa.

I was under the impression that Samuel hears Richtofen's voice, not God's.

Well yeah, but I think he's getting at the connection of both of them hearing voices... which I'm sure was intentional to some extent.

Hello everyone . What if the "aliens" are actually the nazi.conspiracy theorists believe nazi had UFO technology starting with such as the nazi bell? Perhaps he was abducted and tested on by the nazi and they inserted him with something tin attempt at mind control ( also a nazi conspiracy) thus enabling rictofen to communicate ? Could be well of here my back ground knowledge of characters ain't great and apologies if already mentioned.

I would like to point out that Rictofen is an omnipresent being since the Moon EE. He can do what he wants, he can talk to who he wants, and he can control who is listening. The only likely reason that he chose Samuel, yes, chose, is because he believes in the conspiracy theories. His mind is weak. Marlton would never listen to a random voice, as I'm sure Misty wouldn't either. Russman would pass it off as he's hearing voices because he's getting old. That leaves Samuel. The man who believes in everything the government wants to hide. He's the perfect choice. The rest of the crew would expect Samuel to act erratically, to claim he was hearing voices telling him to do something. It wouldn't be odd. He is the best pawn for Rictofen to use to advance his own agenda.

Quick correction that I believe would clear up a bit of confusion about why Samuel would hear these voices. Samuel was bitten by a zombie and therefor infected and started to have the traits of zombies (eating flesh).

Now here's how you can tell, look at Samuel. His leg has blood dripping down through the bandage he has on his ankle. To me this was proof that he was bitten, getting the 115 into him, and thus having Richthofen start to control him. Not only does Richthofen control the undead but he can start to manipulate those living who have been infected with the 115 that is transmitted through zombie bites.

Once bitten you start to harbor the traits of zombies by wanting flesh, thus creating more zombies, and by being able to be manipulated by Richthofen, as seen by both the radio and Samuel.

This helps a bit with the oddity of eating the flesh to gain the powers of hearing Richthofen, would you inherently not want to eat flesh and furthermore wouldn't half of the group in area 51 being canibles seem a bit odd? If just getting bitten is enough to start the manipulation then it would make sense because it is much more likely to be bitten then to inherently be a flesh eater.

It really ended up just like Richthofen had wanted, super soldiers completely controllable and manipulable.