How do you rank up fast?

bbobs2

Hey guys!

Double XP is among us and it is the time where COD MP is at its busiest. Many players want to prestige as quickly as possible and get to the higher ranks BUT my question is how do YOU rank up quickly?

Woody'sGamerTag (YT) suggested SharpShooter as an excellent way to rank up quickly, the amount of weapon XP & game XP you can get in that 5 minute match is quite astounding.

Others suggest Kill Confirmed as you get XP for every dog tag you pick up.

I tend to play domination or hardpoint as I enjoy them the most but don't get XP from it easily>

Leave the ways you rank up quickly below---

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you play demolition, HQ, or hard point, and actually try your hardest to do well while still playing to objective, you will freaking inhale XP. Remember that planting or defusing and successfully detonating a bomb award you 200 and 300 respectively WITHOUT double XP, so if you play conservatively in demolition and plant many times, you will certainly get loads of XP.

Apart from those, kill confirmed is probably the best, since you get 150 per kill without double XP, and then whatever teammate kills you confirm/deny. Multiply that by two and you'll be pretty much set!

My favorite game odes are kill confirmed and demo, so it also matters what you're used to. For example if you spend all your time playing domination you won't know any decent strategies for demolition, which normally would yield the best results XP-wise. In this case just stick with what you're familiar with. You can never go wrong with domination!

Free For All and Sharpshooter are my top 2 for XP. Winning a FFA automatically is 3000 from the kills, plus the bonuses for double kills, headshots, etc. Sharpshooter if awesome for XP when you have many guns unlocked. Whenever a gun you unlocked is being used in Sharpshooter, you will get XP for challenges on that gun.

• Moderators

By having fun. Time flies when you are having fun. ;)

But seriously: Who is having fun all the time when they play a CoD mp?

So I would say that you always should be a team player. (Capture flags,plant bombs...)

Oh and do you still get xp when you share care packages? You should do that if it still works like that uneless you get dogs or something ridiculous like that. :lol: