follow up of opl's audio

sakxlunch

I was part of that last night and ive listened to the audio multiple times... some concerns... there is no such thing as a scalene triangle with two obtuse angles...

but after that he says to complete the (TERTIARY NODE)now this is what to me seems pretty neat heres a link http://www.alisoneldred.com/blog/?p=99 and its not the story which is important its the lower painting the one named TERTIARY NODE... sure seems space oriented to me what does everyone think

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yea im currently researching him now to see if I can find any kind of tie in that would warrant any digging into... I for sure don't want to debunk anything but it really bothers me that he says two obtuse vertices of the scalene... cant wrap my head around it... y must he say scalene just say obtuse vertices lol theres plenty of shapes out there with those that are four sided like four ppl take a rhombus for example... would be so perfect

yea im currently researching him now to see if I can find any kind of tie in that would warrant any digging into... I for sure don't want to debunk anything but it really bothers me that he says two obtuse vertices of the scalene... cant wrap my head around it... y must he say scalene just say obtuse vertices lol theres plenty of shapes out there with those that are four sided like four ppl take a rhombus for example... would be so perfect

Triangles can only have one obtuse angle. Unless... we're talking about a PYRAMID? You can have multiple scalene's triangles in that, probably. Just a suggestion.

you are correct with that if it were a short and wide pyramid where the apex or vertex was shorter than the base points... if that was the case we would not need to create a triangle for say around the pylon like ppl are thinking but use the pylon as the apex and have four beams going up to it which each would create an obtuse vertex at the top

Just a few notes:

[*:dc8s412g]Triangles have both interior angles and exterior angles. [*:dc8s412g]Tertiary is another word for 3rd in order. Complete the Tertiary node = 3rd point in the triangle [*:dc8s412g]James C Burns had no idea what he was talking about with those Zombies analysis.

Just a few notes:

[*:1cnsvsqa]Triangles have both interior angles and exterior angles. [*:1cnsvsqa]Tertiary is another word for 3rd in order. Complete the Tertiary node = 3rd point in the triangle [*:1cnsvsqa]James C Burns had no idea what he was talking about with those Zombies analysis.

ok so are you implying to look elsewhere that this more than likely has no relativity towards moving further???

Vertex = Corners or angles of a triangle.

The point is Maxis is referring to a scalene triangle being formed with the streetlamps on Green Run. Hence why you have to complete the tertiary, or 3rd node(point), to finish the triangle and complete the Trichotomous System (again Tri = 3). Treyarch, trinity, triangles, trichotomous system. "Behold the power of 3!" :lol:

ok so are you implying to look elsewhere that this more than likely has no relativity towards moving further???

I was just saying that the whole James C. Burns analysis videos he put out really resulted in no new information. In fact, I'm quite sure he got most of his ideas by perusing forums like this. It was still cool though I guess.

I just wouldn't follow any leads from Burns, that's all.

I don't really understand why the theory that I started with my other thread has jumped to this one, but it's ok I guess. Would have helped if it stayed there, to avoid future confusion from the coming people, and probably get some attention to the theory, so people actually try it (and by people I obviously mean the ones that can spread the word, like NGTZombies and other worth mentioning names).

Regardless, that kind of pyramid that you drew is exactly the theory I had in mind when I mentioned vetorial 3D triangle, and it looks plausible. The only problem being, you would need all 4 to place the turbines at these locations, so, either it will trigger the event that makes the Obelisk work right away, or it will work with a simply triangle. One way or another, I think this is what Maxis meant since he mentioned the vertices and everything else.

I don't really understand why the theory that I started with my other thread has jumped to this one, but it's ok I guess. Would have helped if it stayed there, to avoid future confusion from the coming people, and probably get some attention to the theory, so people actually try it (and by people I obviously mean the ones that can spread the word, like NGTZombies and other worth mentioning names).

Regardless, that kind of pyramid that you drew is exactly the theory I had in mind when I mentioned vetorial 3D triangle, and it looks plausible. The only problem being, you would need all 4 to place the turbines at these locations, so, either it will trigger the event that makes the Obelisk work right away, or it will work with a simply triangle. One way or another, I think this is what Maxis meant since he mentioned the vertices and everything else.

no one is trying to steal fire from your thread bud im wanting to try it right now if you wanna join up get a team together and do this... im no better than the rest and neither are ngtz or anyone... just trying to keep pushing the issue and get the topic out there

no one is trying to steal fire from your thread bud im wanting to try it right now if you wanna join up get a team together and do this... im no better than the rest and neither are ngtz or anyone... just trying to keep pushing the issue and get the topic out there

I can't help out with testing it as I'm not home until Sunday, and I play on PC. Sorry :(