The mannequin

ZombieFan4Life

I haven't seen this anywhere on the forums lately..

The thing is, I realised theres a mannequin identical to the one needed to build the Turbine on black ops II

this mannequin is found in changing room on Kino Der Toten.

Of course, this could be nothing of significance, but I just think I'd throw it out there..

No images, srry :(

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be nothing yet again it could be something, I've thought of trying to put other parts for buildables somewhere else too seeing as you have two uses for the bus hatch, Kino has left us with a few unsolved mysteries so far maybe go back and see what else you can find?

What in the hell are you talking about? Are you mistaking Kino der Toten with Natch der Untoten?

Could be nothing yet again it could be something, I've thought of trying to put other parts for buildables somewhere else too seeing as you have two uses for the bus hatch, Kino has left us with a few unsolved mysteries so far maybe go back and see what else you can find?

What in the hell are you talking about? Are you mistaking Kino der Toten with Natch der Untoten?

no? have you not played kino or read this topic? in the dressing room of kino there is a mannequin like the one you build the turbine with. I don't think Nacht would have a dressing room lol

It would be pretty tricky if the turbine parts could be used elsewhere. But it would seem that the fan and the other part would have more usability then the mannequin.

It would be pretty tricky if the turbine parts could be used elsewhere. But it would seem that the fan and the other part would have more usability then the mannequin.

yeah.. the turbine itself is really useful and almost essential so I dunno, the electrical trap though, still trying to find a good use for that.

How about blocking the turbine you place down in front of the green lightning door in Power that opens up PaP so zombies don't destroy it? Pretty sure that's what it's for.

thats actually a really good idea but you can place a turbine from the top without actually dropping down in front of the door and if you time it right like when the bus is about to take off as long as nobody else is camping at power no zombie will spawn down there to destroy it

How about blocking the turbine you place down in front of the green lightning door in Power that opens up PaP so zombies don't destroy it? Pretty sure that's what it's for.

thats actually a really good idea but you can place a turbine from the top without actually dropping down in front of the door and if you time it right like when the bus is about to take off as long as nobody else is camping at power no zombie will spawn down there to destroy it

That's awesome, is that without even opening the door? I notice the turbine goes through doors. And while that can come in handy, it's probably not what the devs intended, seems like protecting the turbine is. I can only think of that spot being where you would be leaving a turbine and therefore need protection but maybe there is something else. Anyone ever tried putting a turbine down at the bank door instead (hold on, I'm not finished yet!) AND placing the trap behind it? And scouring the map for something a little less obvious that another green door with a lightning bolt?

That's awesome, is that without even opening the door? I notice the turbine goes through doors. And while that can come in handy, it's probably not what the devs intended, seems like protecting the turbine is. I can only think of that spot being where you would be leaving a turbine and therefore need protection but maybe there is something else. Anyone ever tried putting a turbine down at the bank door instead (hold on, I'm not finished yet!) AND placing the trap behind it? And scouring the map for something a little less obvious that another green door with a lightning bolt?

as far as I know you do have to open the door, just walk to the edge of it and look down towards the ground with the turbine and you should be able to place it down there without falling in, I've read a few comments about that too and I've been interested in that if anyone tries it I would love to hear the results. I've also been hearing something about a train car with a red lightning bolt on it? can anyone confirm that?

as far as I know you do have to open the door, just walk to the edge of it and look down towards the ground with the turbine and you should be able to place it down there without falling in, I've read a few comments about that too and I've been interested in that if anyone tries it I would love to hear the results. I've also been hearing something about a train car with a red lightning bolt on it? can anyone confirm that?

Multiple Train cars, you can actualy see them derailed near the train track. But people have tried multiple things before, trying opening it, but it doesn't seem like there's anything in them at all. But who knows? Maybe there is a way to open them.