Figured out how to get blue eyes!

Figjam14

Hi all i was blue eyes for a long while, and then didn't play for awhile and got de-tallified, and i can not for the life of me get from 4 tallies to five tallies. Well i had an inkling of how to do it, and figured it out. You need to quit out of a game!. I was playing solo and just quit out at round 2 and voila i'm FINNALY back to blue eyes (five tallies)!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That has to be the most idiotic thing I've heard yet. I don't think Blue-Eye's, Emblems, and Ranking System should be mentioned in the forms again until treyarch releases the info.

Really....Quiting the Game? *Facepalm*

Face palm...that's mild...more like faceplant

Guys. Be nice, or we'll have to have a talk. No reason to be destructive, either ignore the post so it floats to the bottom, or be nice, or at least constructive in your response.

FigJam, perhaps more data would be helpful. See if you can get this to occur multiple times. Then try this again.

haha funny shit, no but seriously that is the second time it has happened to me, and this time it was intentional, and iv'e read that occurring on a few other threads too. Might be a dumb bug in the ranking system but if you have been stuck on skull with 4 tallies just give it a try ;)

This is stupid.... BUT it would support the K/D ratio theory (that I still have doubts about). If the ranks are based on K/D, and you're quitting your games instead of being downed... then obviously your K/D will increase faster, leading you to level up faster. I've personally started quitting games when I get bored instead of killing myself for this very reason (though it hasn't seemed to have any effect on my rank yet). Just in case.

But dieing and quiting are the same thing. Haven't you noticed when you Play SOLO, there isn't a Reset Game Option in the Pause Menue. And when you Quit Game, your characted goes down and it says game over.

So In my opinion. Blow your self up, get eaten or Quit are the same thing and count to your Deaths in the Leaderboards.

• Moderators

Hi all i was blue eyes for a long while, and then didn't play for awhile and got de-tallified, and i can not for the life of me get from 4 tallies to five tallies. Well i had an inkling of how to do it, and figured it out. You need to quit out of a game!. I was playing solo and just quit out at round 2 and voila i'm FINNALY back to blue eyes (five tallies)!

I don't think so.

It was probably because of something else that happened during the game. ;)

Was that the first game of the day for you?

But dieing and quiting are the same thing. Haven't you noticed when you Play SOLO, there isn't a Reset Game Option in the Pause Menue. And when you Quit Game, your characted goes down and it says game over.

So In my opinion. Blow your self up, get eaten or Quit are the same thing and count to your Deaths in the Leaderboards.

That may be your opinion... but when I quit my game it says "Downs-0". That tells me that quitting a game doesn't count as a down. Now, when you quit in the middle of a round there is a second where zombies can still attack you, and THEN you may end up with a down, but I always quit between rounds and it never counts as a down.

Edit- Just tested it. Started a game. Stats were;

Kills; 18,666

Deaths; 131

Downs; 186

Played one round and quit. Stats are now;

Kills; 18,676

Deaths; 131

Downs; 186

So no... dying and quitting are not that same thing. Not according to the leaderboards.