Quick quiestion about online...

Sorry for this being a bit of a complaint but whenever I go online there always seems to be someone swearing at me or calling my 'gay :( ' about something I did in it, ESPECIALLY Tranzit.

Now, personally I don't like it when people swear but this is ridiculous. The other day I had the hatch for Galvaknuckles and someone was praticcly screaming through the mic to Revive him. He was in the middle of the lava pit outside of Diner area.

It's just the fact that they should know that we can't or don't want to do something but completly disregard it :|

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a way to make sure people don't do that (apart from muting)

Um, ask them not to? In all honesty that's something that is beyond your control. Usually in the lobby you can determine if you're gonna have rude players, so if they appear, just leave the lobby before the game starts.

Other than that, I don't know what to tell you, man. It's a situational thing that is up to the player being rude.

• Administrators

Is there a way to make sure people don't do that (apart from muting)

A random will always, and forever referred to as, a random. If they were over a lava pit, it is there fault and not yours. You were across the Diner from him, so there's no way you could've shown him his demise. Where there is a game with multiplayer, there is always a rude player.

Like Flammenwerfer mentioned, you can usually tell at the beginning of entering a lobby. If they don't talk, then you probably won't see it until later in the game. Usually I like to tell shouting randoms that if they don't shut their whiny little mouths, I won't revive them anytime soon (and no one else will either because they feel the same as me). Simple as that.

My advice: don't go into matchmaking for a while, instead just play solo or with your friends so you can rank up. Then go back into matchmaking and you'll be paired with higher level players like yourself. Generally the "screamers" as we'll refer to them are eight-year-olds who have no idea how to play the game. These screamers will never be able to rank up. So rank yourself up and then you'll be put with more experienced players, who are more likely to be more mature. This is the best advice I can give you.