Is this a glitch? ~Wierd happening in grief~

At the start of a game of Grief on town, someone on the opposite team as me started knifing me repeatedly so I started knifing him too. We both ended up catching fire and knifing each other 10-20 times consecutively. Then suddenly we both went down upon knifing each other simultaneously.

I know we did not spend enough time on the fire to cause us to die from the fire alone, so can knifing someone repeatedly actually kill them, or was this a random glitch? Either way, has anyone encountered this before? As far as I knew knifing only acted to push and stun enemies.

It seems like... What with everyone knifing someone trying to revive a teammate, we would have seen this before, but I haven't encountered it before under those circumstances. I don't know....

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Well I know in the original Black Ops, it was possible, although very rare, to actually kill your teammate by knifing. But yes, I would call that a glitch.

If you are referring to the glitch where downed players can kill those who are reviving them, then this has already happened to me in TranZit.

Me and a friend, he went down, no zombies around, he hit me with knuckles, game over. I went back and watched the theater to confirm that he downed me.

Well I know in the original Black Ops, it was possible, although very rare, to actually kill your teammate by knifing. But yes, I would call that a glitch.

If you are referring to the glitch where downed players can kill those who are reviving them, then this has already happened to me in TranZit.

Me and a friend, he went down, no zombies around, he hit me with knuckles, game over. I went back and watched the theater to confirm that he downed me.

This glitch happens only with galvaknuckles and bowie knife.

I've had a few glitches happen in tranzit where me n a friend end up both dieing to nothing, once were in bus, ran past each other in opposite directions brushing shoulders both down game over, same thing running around farm (avoid brushing shoulders when passing, doesn't happen every time but happens a lot more than it should) also we tried climbing the hatch to galv's at the same time, again both down game over, and once more in PaP room, we both tried to PaP at the same time, both dead game over

Almost every time was in between rounds with no zombies even close to us :(

I miss when the glitches gave u extra guns or perks or made the zombies not attack you, these new glitches piss me off

>.

We stop raceing for shit, took our turns and it hasn't happend since, they may have also fixed it since these where all pre-patch