Characters Of Tranzit... *Updated*

seven2heven

i gave it loads of thought and remembered that our original four heroes DON'T turn into zombies when first hit or bit by zombies , why ? simply because they were super soliders people who already interacted with Element 115 But when you think about it , we only know that Samuel probably interacted with it , Who Are The Rest?

Now i did do much research :) , but based on General Idea & Quotes of the characters ,so :

Abigail "Misty" Briarton

obvious that she grew up in a farm , and ran away as a teenager and had piercings all over her body regreting that choice later and she may have forgotten her mom's face due to long period of time away or brainwash as some people suggest (she was close to her mom as a child) , had past experience with breaking up , we know her dad left her ( probably Samuel reminds her of that experience ?) , and she probably is fascinated by science and the (city life) in general (& Marlton for that matter)

Bad Relations To Men :

-"Just once i would like one of you so called men to carry your share on the load!"

-"Ughhhh , Typical Man takes what he wants and leaves "

-"Tell you one thing.. No Zombie Ever Called Me A Skank!"

-"Ughhhh , One Time I'd like to take a nice cruise in the country without geeks tryin' to eat me"

-"Ugh Just Like a man leaves me feeling cheated"

-"Roll On Over Here So I Can END You...AGAIN , i get that kinda thing alot"

Running Away From Home (Farm):

-"I Feel Like A Teenage Runway Again"

-"THAT is a fine-looking crop of corn"

-"*Smelling* Ahhhh Smell of a farm ! not quite the same since THEY came around"

-"Aaaand Here we are again in thrillsville ... Woop-de-F*ckin'-Do" (Maybe Passing By Town Again?)

-"Can't Say I'm Sorry To Leave"

-"Ok , Alright , Enough of the trip down memory lane this is no longer A farm it's A Ruin"

Mom & Dad:

-"I just realised that i cant even remember my mother's face"

-"Uhhh There's not even a close line like mom used to have"

-"I Remember Daddy's face when zombies got him...*sigh*... Makes me ANGRY"

Regret / Piercings:

-"Its these empty moments between zombie attack that leave me feeling sad"

-"Hey , Somewhere around here i can get new piercings?"

Russman

He Hates Tunnels , reading Manuals (Books In General), Liars and actually It's His BIRTHDAY :D (Happy Birthday Russman! :lol: [Refer to quotes]) , I'am assuming that he worked in either one of two things . 1st, Army Mainly Because he has quotes of a general talking to his Soliders And Specially Stuhlinger (Refer To Quotes !)

And There Are His (Children Melodies)-ish music that he sings and the fact that he said that he spreads light and joy in girls and boys makes me think about Entertainment and he actually has some quotes related to entertainment bussiness or Imitating Ads .

Or maybe he was a retired general or a general - part time clown? xD.

And as any other elder he has got both memory issues and bone issues . And he is very sad about his past and tries to keep it secret and plans ditching the other 3 to make a peaceful fortress , and he actually remembers the taste of his mothers food who died 50 years ago . and just a side info with no necessary use , (he wears different shoes as he says :"I'll Break You In Half And Use You To Shine My Shoe....Then Ma Boot").

Army:

-"Time to Put That Training into play Stuhlinger!"

-"C'mon! Show Russman You Were Paying Attention !"

-"Stay Alive Boy , Like You Have Been Taught How to do "

-"Time To Push You Outta the nest"

Entertainment

-"I Bring Light And Joy To Girls And Boys"

-"Round 'n' Round It Goes-Where it goes-Nobody Knows"

-"We Reserve The Right To Deny Service!"

-"Respect Your Elder Children !"

-"Come On Up ! I'm Gunna Kick You In The Face!"(As in dept. store ads that say (Come On Up!))

-"2 Triggers , 2 Clips , 2 Bags O' Fun"

-"I'm Fresh Outta Tickets"(Entertainment Referance)

-"Time To Spread The Joy!"

-"Up Down - Turn Around - kill a Herd-a-zombies!"

-"I Have Forgotten More About You Than You'll kids ever learn"

His Birthday!

-"Hahaha This's Gunna Be one sweet birthday party!"

-"Haaapy Birthday Russman"

Him Hating :

Liars

-"I Guess Them Things Hate Liars Too , Too Bad I'm Busy I Would'a helped ya , ooo wait no i wouldn't !"

-"Hope Ya' Posin' Out Your Lieing Tom Boy!"

Manuals & Books

-"Good For Nothing Page Pusher !"

-"Do you know how to use that weapon ? maybe you 'oughta read a book about it!"

-"Yeeaaah Russman Don't Need No Book learnin' to build stuff!"

Tunnels

-"Tunnels , Why Does It Always Have to be tunnels ?"

-"Come Into The Dark Tunnel Russman , im sure there ain't no zombies in there"

Bone & Memory Issues

-"Where'd i leave my cash?"

-"WHO'S IN CHARGE OF GIVIN' ME BULLETS ..... oh its me?"

-"Uhhh I Knew I Should've Took the Train"

-"This Ain't The (Mosenec?) round , Time to stretch 'em legs kids!"

Regretful Memories & Mom

-"Check Out the (Tassels) on this corn ! I'm Almost Intersted ! Reminds Me Of That Stripper That A-... Oooo Nevermind"

-"I Hate these Quite Moments Too Much Time To Think About How I Messed Up My Life"(almost same quote said by misty too)

-"I Miss The Good Ol' Days When People did what i told them to do without talkin' back and giving (sas)"

-"I'd Give Anything to Taste My Momma's Right About now , Too Bad She's Been Dead for 50 years"

Planning To Ditch Other 3

"One o' these Days , I'm Gonna Ditch These Fools And Build For Me A Zombie-Proof Senior Living Facility"

Marlton Johnson

as the wiki says "Your Average Nerd" or is he? when you think about it nerds usually know about mathmatics and chemistry (we know he knows about electrical physics) but marlton knows about weapons O.o . My guess is that he was a (average) nerd in a period of his life , but something happened , perhaps he wanted to change ? or maybe

he was adopted by a group involved with 115 activity . and just an extra theory xD , maybe he used to live in the farmlands as misty but then deported to the city ? maybe that is why he thinks so big of himself.

Samuel Stuhlinger

as for samuel he has a couple of threads on him which their comments make a Brilliant theory http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=25271&p=244653

This Is My 1st actual post :) so plz when you comment go easy on me k? :? , Gonna Update Whenever i can mostly in weekends . Thnx For the Help MurderMachineX

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are asking why they don't turn, it was my understand that 115 only affected corpses. Of course its been awhile since I looked into the story but last time I looked I remember that 115 could only reanimate(zombiefy) corpses not living things.

That is correct. The element 115 can only infect (reanimate) dead things, not live things. The four characters could have hid when hearing about the incoming nuclear missiles (MOON EE missiles). They then reemerge into a post-apocalyptic world setting.

• Administrators

If you are asking why they don't turn, it was my understand that 115 only affected corpses. Of course its been awhile since I looked into the story but last time I looked I remember that 115 could only reanimate(zombiefy) corpses not living things.

That is correct. The element 115 can only infect (reanimate) dead things, not live things. The four characters could have hid when hearing about the incoming nuclear missiles (MOON EE missiles). They then reemerge into a post-apocalyptic world setting.

Actually, Element 115 does effect living things. In Der Riese, you can find a note that reads: "side effects of using 115. The power is undeniable but who can use such weapons without themselves turning..."

Also, if 115 didn't effect living things then the perks wouldn't work either. All that 115 does is reanimate dead cells, the entire body doesn't have to be dead to have those cells reanimated I'm pretty sure.

Perk-A-Colas are only powered 'using' 115. 115 isn't necessarily in the perks itself.

Well there isn't really anything to support that. There isn't much to support 115 being in the perks themselves either but it could be implied by past characters quotes.

"I'm not sure, but I think the active ingredient in this rots your mind." ~Richtofen

Perk-A-Colas are only powered 'using' 115. 115 isn't necessarily in the perks itself.

Well there isn't really anything to support that. There isn't much to support 115 being in the perks themselves either but it could be implied by past characters quotes.

"I'm not sure, but I think the active ingredient in this rots your mind." ~Richtofen

Says that after drinking Speed Cola. Could just be a reference to sugar or something else, making you reload faster. Like you said we don't know either way.

• Administrators

Says that after drinking Speed Cola. Could just be a reference to sugar or something else, making you reload faster. Like you said we don't know either way.

We saw in Green Run that the perk machines are ran by electricity not 115, since they turn on with the power and turbine. I will agree that we can't tell for sure, but I had always believed it was since the Verruckt description describes how the perks are chemically engineered.

@Waffles In my eyes, no one would change from just the perks because they are not strong enough. I don't think they are supersoldiers like some believe.

We saw in Green Run that the perk machines are ran by electricity not 115

actually the machines that (eject) the already stored Perk-A-Colas are the ones that are powered by electricity , as for the perks them selves we cant be sure , we only got hints from past quotes as in when dempsey refers to Quick Revive as tasting fishy (not sure which perk-a-cola but oh well >.>) and that made another idea pop into my head..... we are sure that group 935 made the perks and others developed them but who made (Tombstone) ? is it (HAARP) guys ? or just late delivery ? xD

PS : ill try to involve the quotes , as i think people would consider them too weak to be included as a theory , but then again every beginning of any theory is... but Alpha's Theories LOL :lol:

Here's some facts about the characters I thought might interest you. These are taken from the quotes:

Misty has a crush on Marlton, or "Marly". But she teases him a lot.

Misty really doesn't like Samuel.

Misty was a teenage runaway.

Misty's dad was killed by the Zombies.

Misty can't remember what her mother looks like.

Misty said "Just where do all these guns comes from?" Interesting.

Samuel is fond of Russman.

Samuel said "When did they build a town here?" Interesting.

Samuel J. Stuhlinger

One of the many conspiracy theories Samuel believes in is the Hollow Earth theory.

Samuel is not good at counting, for whatever reason.

Samuel is keeping some deep dark secret from the rest of the group.

Samuel likes trees... and knows very little about corn...

Samuel has "listened" to voices before Richtofen.

Samuel has had memory issues.

Marlton said "This must be some retro-grade throwback or a great step forward." Interesting.

Marlton has claustrophobia.

Marlton has a crush on Misty.

Marlton does not like Russman.

Marlton said "What a great example of a mid-century crap-hole!" Interesting.

Marlton said "To any undeveloped mind, science is indistinguishable from magic." Interesting.

Marlton blames Russman for the predicament he is in.

Russman is fond of Samuel.

Russman does not like Marlton.

Russman is Christian.

Russman said when he was younger people used to listen to him.

Russman said he made mistakes in his life.

Russman's mom has been dead for 50 years.

Russman claims he will one day ditch the others, someday.

Btw, Perk machines are powered by electricity. Perks-A-Cola most likely have 115 in them. Specific mechanics of how the Perks are related to the machines I think MUST remain a mystery. Logic will be useless in that department.

So far I think the two most interesting characters are Russman and Samuel. Both are shrouded in mystery, whereas Marlton and Misty seem to be pretty stereotypical for a post-apocalyptic video game.

of course the both of them are the most interesting from a simple point of view but when you think about it the O4 where all in the backstory somehow and these 4 are too maybe in a hard-to-imagine way but i'm almost sure that they are involved , because its hard to imagine 3arc putting them without deep involvment , and of course not to forget our own Short-Tempered T.E.D.D :lol:

• Administrators

T.E.D.D. is the most important character! I'm sure he was programmed to transport workers to the HAARP Facility.

I believe he was created as a tour guide for many locations, not just the HAARP Research Facility.

So, you are all forgetting Nuketown Zombies?

Samuel is a very important character, but he was already 'used' in the story - Richtofen EE.

Now it's time for Marlton, he's been locked in a Fallout Shelter and escaped while the bus was around.

When he enters Town for the first time he mentions "deja-vu". I think this is interesting as well. His knowledge of... Of so many things, although in most cases useless, attracts me to this character.

Samuel is a very important character, but he was already 'used' in the story - Richtofen EE.

Now it's time for Marlton, he's been locked in a Fallout Shelter and escaped while the bus was around.

When he enters Town for the first time he mentions "deja-vu". I think this is interesting as well. His knowledge of... Of so many things, although in most cases useless, attracts me to this character.

First Of all 50% says its not marlton at the fallout shelter but richtofen and about that quote yes he is very intersting and as i said , he could have been adopted by a involved Orginaztion probably HAARP or (Modern?) 935 anyways i KNOW all the charcters have huge back stories that we havent touched yet (with the exception of stuhlinger)and i have had far too many mind storms about nuketown zombies but would take a whole other thread that i may put in a future post.

• Administrators

First Of all 50% says its not marlton at the fallout shelter but richtofen

Marlton is confirmed as the man in the Nuketown Fallout Shelter. viewtopic.php?f=100&t=25526

Richtofen's voice is in Nuketown because it's at the same time as Moon,