How to Get More Than 4 Perks at a Time

@Expert and Lenne: I think what it is is that Zombies is so diversified now. If you are looking for a match, you can look for TranZit, Bus Depot Survival, Town Survival, Farm Survival, Nuketown Survival, Town Grief, or Farm Grief. There is so many modes that at any given time the Zombies players are stratified into different sections. Just a side-affect of diversity.

@way: Ooh. That's interesting. I suspected as much. Someone last game was talking about losing his Monkeys. Thank you, I appreciate that. I'll add it. Unfortunately though, since this bug does not help you get farther in the game... it probably won't be patched.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@way: Ooh. That's interesting. I suspected as much. Someone last game was talking about losing his Monkeys. Thank you, I appreciate that. I'll add it. Unfortunately though, since this bug does not help you get farther in the game... it probably won't be patched.

I am gonna re-test this sometime soon. But you can add it as fyi. Cheers.

I just wanted to updated that I tested and tested, but it is NOT possible to get all 6 Perks in TranZit. There is no mode of transportation in any fashion that will get you from Power to Town or from Town to Power within 45 seconds for this to work. I'm sorry, but I'm glad to have it resolved.

6 Perks in Town Survival. 5 Perks in TranZit. 4 Perks everywhere else.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I tested that. Riding on the bus won't get you there in 45 seconds, even if you jump straight from the building on top of the bus. Some people say the turbines on the bus make you go faster. I don't know if that's true, but I even tried that, to no avail. To make matters worse, teleporting is not an option, because there is no teleporter near enough to Power to be significant.

Thank you. I appreciate it. :)

We tried running there in 45 seconds too. We had four people. I was aiming for 6 Perks. They were just to run alongside me with Stamin-Up and Galvanuckles as cannon fodder for the Denizens. They also killed all Denizens coming my way. Completely unhindered, still couldn't make it in 45 seconds.

Btw, I also appreciate you believe my word. No reason why you shouldn't, but I'm glad you do.