How to get AVOGADRO to spawn???

trevbo

Does ANYONE know how to get the Avogadro to spawn? My Friends and I were doing quite well with the Galvaknuckles and a few large weapons Pack-A-Punched waiting under the Radio Tower in the cornfield.

BUT, Avogadro never showed up. The lightning storm crackled over head, and the characters would say things like, "I don't like that storm," "There's an unnatural presence looming in the distance." But to no avail. Avogadro never spawned, and we tried our best to hold out as long as possible, but it gets tough after the teens.

If ANYONE knows how to make this man appear, or provoke him into spawning, your help would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way he has spawned for me is by spending a large amount of time in one area. I have only seen him spawn at the Bus Depot and the Diner. He might not spawn in certain areas.

I have had him spawn at Town also, and other friends have had him spawn at all other stops along the route.

Also, we will try to give the crawler theory a go round. I'll keep people posted!

Thanks!

The way I get him to spawn every single time is to wait until the sky is storming everywhere. Not just over one spot, over the entire sky, when it's doing that, start a new round.

Skip to 1:30 in this video and you can see it work.

Thanks Liam, I've never seen yours until now. Now that the point has been brought up, I do seem to recall that he always shows up at the least convenient point possible, just as the new wave of zombies gets in your face!

Thanks All for the help, and look forward to helping figure out more EE as they come along! Now off to find the rest of these silly Nav cards that are so elusive...

Also, keep in mind that he often will spawn in the area you are in, but not right by you. I'm not sure if he always spawns at the beginning of a round or not... but I know I have had him spawn at the beginning a few times, but he didn't actually make his way over to us until late in the round.