Something odd about rebuilding barriers?

Tridalo

My friend noticed it today and I hadn't. Anyway, whenever I rebuild the barriers of something outside the bus, apparently I rebuild them with what look like metal scraps, where as my friend still has basic wood.

On the bus rebuilding barriers I have what looks like wood with metal edges.

Now I don't know if I am just seeing things but there is a distinct difference in what I rebuild the windows with and my friend rebuilds them with.

Is this another of those "prema-perks" or is it just a visual upgrade because the zombies pull of the barriers at the same speed.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My boards are metal, I've already stated this. However they break like normal wooden boards. So I don't know if there is one higher than this scrap metal I have currently but yeah they break like wooden boards on the bus at least. I will go now and test a normal window but on the bus they look like wooden boards with metal edges and break as quickly as normal wood.

Yes but when a friend of mine boarded a window his was wood. I reboarded the same window and it was metal scraps. Unless its different for each character I think there is something else at play here.

If it matters he was Misty and I was Russman. We had a third but they disconnected.

This is my theory on all of this.

All of your zombue stats can give you a permanent perk after a while.

A certain number of revives gives you infinite qr.

A certain number of headshots gives you deadshot.

Running a certain distance gives you stamin-up.

A certain number of explosive kills gives you flopper (reduced effect of backsplash and fire, probably no explosion)

Certain number of boards repaired = upgraded boards.

See what I mean? What else is there to find? Only time will tell.

Maybe it's luck-based and you just got unlucky?

Metal boards being luck based? Uhh I really don't know how to respond to that.

Either way, I have tested both in a solo game and in a public match I no longer put up wooden boards of course in both tests I was Russman again so I really don't know, I could keep trying until I get someone else but the game seems to like to put me as Russman.

Either way, I have tested both in a solo game and in a public match I no longer put up wooden boards of course in both tests I was Russman again so I really don't know, I could keep trying until I get someone else but the game seems to like to put me as Russman.

-_- You build a board. You have a RANDOM chance of it being wood or metal. Yes? No? Maybe?

-_- You build a board. You have a RANDOM chance of it being wood or metal. Yes? No? Maybe?

Oh ok, sorry I guess I didn't follow but I no longer put up wooden boards. If it was random wouldn't I still put up wood ones?