The Old Heroes Are Contacting Us?!?!?! Morse Code Easter Egg

Jolteon

Good day all, this is Dark Jolteon with a quick theory regarding the morse code Easter Eggs on TranZit. As you have probably guessed from the title, I have a sneaky suspiscion that our old pals who we last saw on the Moon are in fact trying to contact us!

Firstly, the morse code lights. Here are two videos by MrRoflWaffles briefly explaining them:

GwXudiFx73k

lme_kiq3mJo

So, now you have an idea of what the morse code Easter Egg actually is, let's briefly discuss what my theory is. Basically, my idea is that it is potentially possible that the morse code is actually being sent to us by our old heroes, Takeo, Nikolai and Dempsey.

Just briefly consider this. We currently have no clue as to where our old friends are or what they are doing, and yet we have mysterious morse code being sent out to us from an unknown source. Clearly someone that knows the details behind what is going on is trying to contact us, and who better than our old heroes? Speaking primarily from a logical point of view, Treyarch KNOW we adore our old characters and it would be plain illogical to cut them from the game as people would just not like it.

Thanks for reading, and leave your thoughts, criticisms and opinions below!

-Jolteon

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure they're dead, mate. Face it, they were surrounded by zombies on the moon. And Richtofen is now controlling the zombies. If they were still alive, they would be doing other things than sending morse code to a blown up planet.

I still believe this whole easteregg/storyline so far is going to base on traveling back to the point where the zombie apocalypse started. That's right... time travel. Richtofen wants to 'save' his planet, and the only way to do that is to travel back to the point before the original four, by Dr.Maxis help, blow up Earth.

The morse code is some clue that there are other survivors though. Not necessarily the original characters.. actually, DEFINITELY not! Where would they send it from? They were stranded on Moon filled with the undead, dood! As much as I want to believe that they are, I'm pretty sure they're not.

I'm pretty sure they're dead, mate. Face it, they were surrounded by zombies on the moon. And Richtofen is now controlling the zombies. If they were still alive, they would be doing other things than sending morse code to a blown up planet.

I still believe this whole easteregg/storyline so far is going to base on traveling back to the point where the zombie apocalypse started. That's right... time travel. Richtofen wants to 'save' his planet, and the only way to do that is to travel back to the point before the original four, by Dr.Maxis help, blow up Earth.

The morse code is some clue that there are other survivors though. Not necessarily the original characters.. actually, DEFINITELY not! Where would they send it from? They were stranded on Moon filled with the undead, dood! As much as I want to believe that they are, I'm pretty sure they're not.

well that was very negative...

First of all how can you be sure the old guys are dead, there is actually very little at the end of moon to suggest that.

You say they were "surrounded by zombies" on moon, but they were surrounded on every other map and they survived.

And then you say they would be doing other things than contacting earth?

like what? Sitting on the moon listening to Richtofen control the zombies and watch everyone on earth die?

And if someone was contacting them who else but the 4 other survivors we know of?

why would 3arc abandon the character they spent 2 games building up just to replace them with some random survivors on earth?

As for Richtofen trying to stop the original out break, i think Richtofen isn't trying to save the planet from the zombies, he wants to save it so there is people to control/terrorize with the zombies.

I apologize if my comments seemed hostile but i didn't like how you seemed so sure that the original 4 are dead, there is no reason for it and it would be an awful move by 3arc.

I'm sorry dude, but I find it very hard to think Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolia and even Samantha for that matter can survive a never ending swarm of zombies for 60 years. They would run out of food-if any-and most of all Vodka.

I'm sorry but it's not 60 years. There is unbelievable evidence recently come to light that strongly suggests that Green Run takes place directly after Moon. So in fact it is entirely possible it could be the original four :D

-Jolteon

Even so, they were close to Richtofen. If they are still alive, it hardly seems sense Richtofen didn't kill them because of the threat of being stopped by them.

He also has mentioned before that he's "starting to miss those other 3" in the new zombie map. I don't think he would even start to look for survivors on Earth to do dirty work for him while those 3 would possibly be hiding somewhere, sending morse codes.

Not saying we'll never see them again. We might see them at the end of the story. Or as zombies!

My personal opinion is...

Ok, so we know there is an MDT on the moon, and one in NML, which are linked. Simply re-wiring one and linking it to another mainframe is all our heroes would need to do to be able to teleport to earth. They don't seem smart enough to be able to do that on their own.

but maybe after observing the struggle for dominance over the tranzit crew between maxis and richtofen, the O4 themselves tried to send them a message in the hopes that one of them (specifically Marlton) could instruct them on how to use the MDT to go home.

I made the following thread prior to the game's release, but it ties in with this theory nicely.

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=24695

but maybe after observing the struggle for dominance over the tranzit crew between maxis and richtofen, the O4 themselves tried to send them a message in the hopes that one of them (specifically Marlton) could instruct them on how to use the MDT to go home.

I like this take. It's entirely plausible and makes a lot of sense. Good job EJ!

-Jolteon