Is anyone else dissapointed in the TEDIOUS nature of TRANZIT

sic789HUMP

Wow... That was the most annoying post I think I've ever seen... And I've been on here for a while...

I don't know where to begin.. Were you even listening to the full... No obviously you wernt...

No obviously i wasn't. I made it clear i was in a hurry and i skimmed this to see the things you complained about so i could give my opinion on them.

Emps thrown by ANYBODY in the wrong area is bad, and like ExExEx said, they take up a large radius and can take out any important perk at any time, or the box or max Amos... Geez (see how annoying that is?)

I've really never had problems with the EMP grenades...maybe be more careful?

And bully for you that your Internet is perfect for you, we're not all blessed like you, some of us have to pay for our Internet instead of waiting for daddy to set everything strait and can't always Aford the best connection or have it avaible. Even so, connection was NEVER this bad with blops 1, so the Internet isn't the problemb, and I'm playing with people within a 100mile radius, I asked.

Lookthat is my internet connection, as you can tell it is not the best connection and it's not perfect. And why do you even make the point of saying your internet is not perfect when you are trying to say it is the Black Ops 2 servers fault and not your internet...that is just bad logic.

AND like I said the hatch isn't always in the diner and can sometimes be all the way in the town, and don't tell me to take the short cut, it's 1 way only. Stamin up is also something that's not always strategic to get, even with it the denzins still grab you, and blind you! On top of that, galvaknuckles are expensive! And almost compleatly out of the way!

I was not trying to say the hatch is always at the diner, i was saying if you don't want to deal with those face huggers then make sure to tell your team NOT TO PUT THE HATCH ON THE BUS WHEN YOU FIND IT! Also there is a bank, ride the bus all the way to the bank and get some money out. Get Juggernog and Stamina Up and then the knuckles. And if you don't have enough money in the bank then save up. You can easily get enough before they stop being useful if luck is on your side with the Hatch because i've done it before.

And obviously you MUST have seen how annoying the lava is in greif, town or farm! Heck, survival on depot is also filled with the stupid surface, it's blinding and causes pain, my two LEAST favorite things. Lots of times the lava blinds me and I end up walking into zombies, and the more IMPORTANT thing is that the zombies POP when on fire! That basicly RUINS melee kills as having 2 consecutively will give you a red screen(where you will go down in lava) on the first few rounds without jug, where melee kills are the most vital... And don't givYOLO" you DON'T have those the first few rounds where melees are important...And don't give me any crap about "using galvaknuckles to stop the explosions, OMG, Newb, #YOLO" you DON'T have those the first few rounds where melees are important..

I have learned that it is easy to jump over the Lava in town and the other maps but you just have to train yourself to do it (And if you can't do that then just make sure NOT TO STAND IN IT) And it does not cause that much pain (Well not unless you just stand still in it like a maniac) Also when you want to knife them when on fire just TAKE YOUR TIME with it and make sure you're not on the red screen of death when you knife again

Also DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME!(spoken In a high pitched whinny"I-know-not" voice) I have never said 2 words to you before now and I do not like to be spat upon with "oh gosh this guy..." like if we have quarreled before, It's almost as annoying as the lava, in the fog with the denizens, with poor connection, after a fire-zombie melee kill, without galvaknuckles or stamin up or jug! Now i would go off on this more but I understand your in a hurry and may not be in the best,or most reasonable, mood, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say: good day to you madam!

Well the reason i said "Oh gosh this guy" is because i skimmed what you typed before and found it to be pretty annoying (In the least offensive way possible i can say that) So what do you expect me to think about you?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm annoying.... IM annoying...

"be more carefull" It's not me, I never use emps, I hardly use monkeys. It's other people that f-up

"my connections perfect but it sucks anyways" my Internet works better then yours, and only seems to not work better when I'm playing COD black ops 2...

"its easy to get jug and stamin up, not like you get kicked every game you ACTUALY manage to round up a few mic-ers " Case and point, your almost NEVER dealt the working hand,NORMALY I either end up being kicked for bad connection, die because the mic-ers suck while I'm trying to do something, or they just don't have a mic!

"That's bad logic" my internet is better then yours, if it is YOUR Internet, Yet it still doesn't work....

"take your time" I don't ever have time! I avoid a zombie, run around get hit by a lava stream(even if I try to jump it), get stuck against 1 zombie and a wall, back up into the fire and get trapped against the 1st zombie, I can shoot my way out, but then I'm red screened, from there I miss a lava jump again and I'm down, so yeah, TIME IS NOT SOMETHING I CAN JUST TAKE!

" what do you expect me to think about you?" I expect you to at the very least not to become sarcastic towards me before you even READ the conversation, that's just being rude, if you don't have anything nice to say, say it when you KNOW their side of the story. Yet no, you walk right in and begin talking to me as if I'm nothing more then a pesky denizen! I AM having issues with the game, and I WISHED to express that to the audience VERY civil-like, is that not the point of this thread? if ExExEx and I hadnt have gotten in our small quarrel, Then you wouldn't have said anything and due to the fact he hasn't said anything else, I say he's done nothing wrong (although I may have been a jerk to him, I do apologies to you ExExEx if you feel that way), you on the other hand have personally insulted me and HAVE done something wrong!

about the lava... there always is a way with less lava. try both left and right side and try to remember for the next time... plus all the shortcuts that have been found, when you learn them all it becomes easy to move on the map without the bus.

when you ear the denizens scream, turn around and wait for your aim assist to become red, it is really easy to shoot them, they are coming very slowly.

Stop mocking me0... if you don't calm down, I'm going to have to shoot you.

You don't have the gu... (bang) oh... You DO have the guts!....

And I do apologize for any anger I may display, but I DO feel insulted and feel it is nessiasary to retaliate at such magnitude...

Jopopo- that waste amo and with my lag almost never hits them, lag also effets the lava-down ratio...

I'm annoying.... IM annoying...

"be more carefull" It's not me, I never use emps, I hardly use monkeys. It's other people that f-up

Play with some friends or just make sure you are playing with people with headsets and tell them to try and be more careful then? Plus the game just recently came out so more people will soon learn to use EMP's wisely i'm guessing.

"my connections perfect but it sucks anyways" my Internet works better then yours, and only seems to not work better when I'm playing COD black ops 2...

Maybe check the connection between your console and your Modem/router? I don't know what to say about that subject anymore really.

"its easy to get jug and stamin up, not like you get kicked every game you ACTUALY manage to round up a few mic-ers " Case and point, your almost NEVER dealt the working hand,NORMALY I either end up being kicked for bad connection, die because the mic-ers suck while I'm trying to do something, or they just don't have a mic!

I think this whole problem can be fixed with you going to teammate finder and finding good people to play with or just play with friends if you already have people on your friends list to play with. (Plus i always make sure i am in a room with full mics before i start a game with randoms anyway)

"That's bad logic" my internet is better then yours, if it is YOUR Internet, Yet it still doesn't work....

Well i don't really know how to prove it is my internet that i use to play Black Ops 2 with...so i guess i don't know what to say to this statement except check your connection?

"take your time" I don't ever have time! I avoid a zombie, run around get hit by a lava stream(even if I try to jump it), get stuck against 1 zombie and a wall, back up into the fire and get trapped against the 1st zombie, I can shoot my way out, but then I'm red screened, from there I miss a lava jump again and I'm down, so yeah, TIME IS NOT SOMETHING I CAN JUST TAKE!

If you are red screened you can still hit Lava spots without going down, just don't stay in them for a long time. But i think this can be fixed by practice mostly and is a problem caused by your current skill level.

" what do you expect me to think about you?" I expect you to at the very least not to become sarcastic towards me before you even READ the conversation, that's just being rude, if you don't have anything nice to say, say it when you KNOW their side of the story. Yet no, you walk right in and begin talking to me as if I'm nothing more then a pesky denizen! I AM having issues with the game, and I WISHED to express that to the audience VERY civil-like, is that not the point of this thread? if ExExEx and I hadnt have gotten in our small quarrel, Then you wouldn't have said anything and due to the fact he hasn't said anything else, I say he's done nothing wrong (although I may have been a jerk to him, I do apologies to you ExExEx if you feel that way), you on the other hand have personally insulted me and HAVE done something wrong!

Look i'm sorry that i didn't read both two pages, i just saw the discussion and wanted to add in on it and a friend was waiting on me to play Zombies so i was in a rush and even said i would add on to it later! :| But my bad for saying one little "Oh gosh this guy" based on the first impression you gave me.

I don't really know what to say about the whole Triple Ex part. Though i guess i can agree that if you and him wouldn't have started "fussing" with each other i wouldn't of had such a bad first impression of you (Since most of what you said to him made me take you as a fool) so i guess that part is correct.

But erm sorry that i personally insulted you i guess?

I wish this site still had the face psalm emote....

My skill level isn't the problem, now your insulting that too? Great... But that's not the problemb, I am perfectly B-level at zombies, round 30-40ish was what I normaly did in waw, black ops, and on no-connection green run at the farm (ok it was 27 but big deal) but the second the tiniest spot of lag apears in any online mode, that of which I could normaly survive in any other map, I get pushed against a car, on fire, next to zombies that explode when they die... It's not the lag's fault it's the design of the map..

Why would I seem unintelligent? I'm very advanced when it comes to language, this I pad I use had some spell-check issues, but I'm vastly educated when it comes to language and zombies, as well as psychology. As well, all I was trying to do was get my point across, and now you shame me... :x and Im even more hurt now that you have addressed me as not only a annoyance, but as a fool and skill-less annoyance as well! I see one true fool here, one who can't even offer a proper apology for insulting someone who they knew nothing about ,("I'm sorry I guess" really?) not that it matters.

You have made many mistakes:

1: Calling me an unskilled annoying fool,

2: Playing a know it all on a subject you knew almost nothing about,

3: Not even having the honor to give a proper apology,

I wish this site still had the face psalm emote....

My skill level isn't the problem, now your insulting that too? Great... But that's not the problemb, I am perfectly B-level at zombies, round 30-40ish was what I normaly did in waw, black ops, and on no-connection green run at the farm (ok it was 27 but big deal) but the second the tiniest spot of lag apears in any online mode, that of which I could normaly survive in any other map, I get pushed against a car, on fire, next to zombies that explode when they die... It's not the lag's fault it's the design of the map..

Why would I seem unintelligent? I'm very advanced when it comes to language, this I pad I use had some spell-check issues, but I'm vastly educated when it comes to language and zombies, as well as psychology. As well, all I was trying to do was get my point across, and now you shame me... :x and Im even more hurt now that you have addressed me as not only a annoyance, but as a fool and skill-less annoyance as well! I see one true fool here, one who can't even offer a proper apology for insulting someone who they knew nothing about ,("I'm sorry I guess" really?) not that it matters.

You have made many mistakes:

1: Calling me an unskilled annoying fool,

2: Playing a know it all on a subject you knew almost nothing about,

3: Not even having the honor to give a proper apology,

I really really don't even know what to say about this.

The only thing i said about your skill level is

"If you are red screened you can still hit Lava spots without going down, just don't stay in them for a long time. But i think this can be fixed by practice mostly and is a problem caused by your current skill level."

I tried to say it in the most polite way possible and you made a HUGE deal out of it.

I mean heck even i can admit i need to get better!

And i don't remember EVER personally insulting your intelligence outside of the Zombies game mode.

I feel quite the opposet.... The annoying emps that do NOTHING but f¥€££ up your perks and box rotations are starting to bug the hell out of me... And the LOOONNNGGG waits on the bus allso bring me greif... And by that I mean it makes me want to play greif mode.... Greif mode I'm constantly kicked (expected) and the fire everywhere is SUPER annoying... So yeah it's not growing on me.... It's shrinking on me...

I've wanted to say this for a very long time. WHAT IS WITH ALL THE ELLIPSES!?

Anyway, let me address your concerns.

EMPs will paralyze a (quite large) group of zombies for about 10 seconds.

There are many ways to get around Green Run aside from the bus. (it's not even that slow) there is running on foot, which,once you get Stamin-Up, Jugg and Galvaknuckles, (stuff you'd likely be buying anyway), The Fog is nothing to traverse.

Also, the fire's a trap. Haven't you heard? Also, how is it annoying exactly? No one ever dies 'cause of lava...

And being kicked from Grief is not the game's fault. Since you expect to be kicked, this is likely a personal issue and is in no way the fault of the game.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I'd just like to point out that if you do not provoke zombies, they will remain 'pacified' for an indefinite amount of time. You can walk around them, but if you get too close to them, shoot at them, or sprint around them, they'll come out of their trance and start running after you again. This is very useful for hitting the box midround.

Here's video proof.

Pro tip. :lol:

If you are red screened you can still hit Lava spots without going down, just don't stay in them for a long time. But i think this can be fixed by practice mostly and is a problem caused by your current skill level.

"I don't really know what to say about the whole Triple Ex part. Though i guess i can agree that if you and him wouldn't have started "fussing" with each other i wouldn't of had such a bad first impression of you (Since most of what you said to him made me take you as a fool) so i guess that part is correct."

But erm sorry that i personally insulted you i guess?

It doesn't matter how much you said, you still insulted my skill and gray matter function-ability.

As seen in Pinkish-purple above, you have insulted my cerebral cortex and everything it defines.

And you can try and disguise your words all you want, I still feel spat upon...

Also thank you for your very informative tip lemonade, exellent work as usual!

It doesn't matter how much you said, you still insulted my skill and gray matter function-ability.

As seen in Pinkish-purple above, you have insulted my cerebral cortex and everything it defines.

And you can try and disguise your words all you want, I still feel spat upon...

Also thank you for your very informative tip lemonade, exellent work as usual!

Well i am sorry for making you feel "spat upon" then.

Though i'll make this perfectly clear even though this doesn't matter to you...

I was calling you a fool about your knowledge in Zombies not your knowledge for anything else.

And i am sorry if me pointing that out to you made it seem like i assume you have no intelligence. My bad.

Guys, break it up please.

Lemonade, i suspected that, it is really infinite or just very long? And if you walk far enough away will they die/respawn?

It's for about 2-3 minutes. The pacification effects wear off after that time and if you travel a distance away from them, they eventually wake up and give chase.

But if you hole up in a secluded corner where they will never bother you but they're still close to you, they will stay pacified for however long you want. :)