What Happens When You Go Down in TranZit?

FatedTitan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My guess would be you would go to final stand like in regular zombies then if you die completely, you respawn at the next checkpoint/bus stop

That's a great idea, but the main problem this thread is facing is that TRANZIT HAS NO ROUNDS!! This has been confirmed through interviews and gameplay. Sooooo, normally you respawn at the beginning of a round when you bleed out. What will happen in tranzit? Will you just respawn at a bus station IMMEDIATELY?? Will you be forced to wait a few minutes?

As I said before, my theory for a tombstone is that it is basically a zombies tactical insertion, so naturally you would respawn at it. However, that doesn't account for what happens when you respawn WITHOUT a tombstone, or for how long you would stay "Dead" before respawning.

Just throwing that out there.

Actually I was thinking you come back life after you bleed out in one of two ways. :D

1)Either respawn at a random location or at your tombstone if bought after a set amount of time. This would make buying a tombstone helpful because it sucks if you respawn and have to run a mile to get the gun you want.

2)Respawn near a teammate after all nearby threats are eliminated similar to other multiplayer campaigns (got to remember Tranzit is technically a campaign)

Only 3 more days!!!!! Guess I'll have to enjoy these last few days of being in touch with society. Or, I could say good bye to MW3. Decisions decisions.

Lol not a lot of people do. I just think that Treyarch isn't going to kill their round formula. It's not handled like a story mode in the traditional sense. We're still supposed to piece things together with easter eggs. According to the interviews I've listened to at least. If the zombies are as easy to kill at the beginning as it does later on the entire mode will be a bust. Still haven't played yet. Gonna pick up my copy in an hour.