MY idea for leveling in zombies

There has been talk about ranking in zombies lately. Honestly, I Would probably kamikaze treyarch with my car if they made leveling up give you advantages. JK I love you treyarch. But still, I think levels should solely reflect skill. If you got extra perk slots or ammo I would piss my pants and go cry in the corner. While we were off living our lives we would come home on the first day and all the 11 year olds would be like tenth prestige already. I could never live with that. The only XP comes from challenges. They are specific enough that no noob could complete them all by repeating the first 5 rounds, but simple enough that any legitimately skilled player could. Here are a load of ideas i came up with.

NOTE: no prestiges! This level shows mostly skill! Anyone can prestige if they play long enough. This way you need skill to level up rather than just arbitrary kills and easy crap. Also there is no XP from just kills alone. That would be too damn easy!

GENERAL GAMEPLAY

Savior: revive ten players.

Medic: revive 100 players.

Surgeon: revive 250 players.

Surgeon general: revive 500 players.

Miracle Worker: revive one thousand players.

Perk enthusiast: buy perks 8 times in a single match,

Perk-a-holic: buy perks 12 times in a single match.

Perk-addict: buy perks 20 times in a single match.

Pack-rat: pack a punch five times in a single match.

Pack-attack: pack a punch 8 times in one game.

Pack-addict: pack a punch a dozen times in one match.

Point enthusiast: posess 10,000 points at one time.

Point collector: posess 17,500 points at one time.

Point hoarder: posess 25,000 points at one time.

Point Dominator: posess 50,000 points at one time.

PERK-A-COLAS

Juggernaut: recover from 25 red screens while using juggernog.

Jugger-king: recover from 50 red screens while using juggernog.

Jugger-god: recover from 100 red screens while using Jugger nog.

Speed-pro: get 25 separate kills immediately after being hit while reloading.

Speed-king: get 50 separate kills immediately after being hit while reloading.

Speed-demon: get 100 separate kills immediately after being hit whie reloading.

Double-tapper: get 20 kills within ten seconds whie using an automatic with double tap.

Double-tap assassin: get 35 kills within ten seconds while using an automatic with double tap.

Double-tap master: kill 48 zombies in ten seconds while using an automatic with double tap.

Stamin-upper: run past and take no damage from a group of 20 or more zombies in 5 seconds.

Stamin-ater: run past and dodge a group of 35 zombies and take no damage in 5 seconds.

Stamin-up deity: run past 48 zombies in five seconds taking no damage.

Flopper: get 100 kills by flopping with phd flopper.

Dive-bomber: get 250 kills by flopping with phd flopper.

B-52 annihilator: get 500 kills by flopping with phd flopper.

Deadshot marksman: get 100 headshots in a single game with deadshot daiquiri.

Deadshot Sniper: get 200 headshots in one game with deadshot daiquiri.

Deadshot Decimator: get 300 headshots in a single game with deadshot daiquiri.

El burrito: acquire 3 pack-a-punched weapons at once.

El Burro: acquire 3 different pack-a-punched weapons TWICE in one game.

El burro magnifico!: acquire 3 different pack a punch weapons THRICE in one game.

MISC.

Backstabber: kill 100 zombies who are targeting another player.

Carpenter: repair one thousand boards.

Foot Fetishist: make 500 crawlers.

Collector: buy all weapons from walls in a single game.

Antique enthusiast: collect every single gun in one game.

Terrorist: kill 100 zombies by blowing up oil or cars.

Smooth Tranzition: drive along every road in one game.

Just like ol' times: return to nuketown, post-apocalypse.

4Z4 GAMES

EDIT: I originally included specific challenges here for game modes that have incidentally been proven false. However, whatever the 4z4 modes end up being, I imagine that there would be simple challenges for them such as winning a certain number of rounds of each.

there could be hundreds more, but these were just some I thought up. My goal was to make them tricky enough that simply playing over and over and over again without altering gameplay can't get you some of the more advanced ones.

If there were a ranking system like THIS, I would enjoy the challenge of it! What do you think of this idea and the challenges I posted?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your logic of not getting Prestige is fallable.

"Anyone can get it if they play long enough"

In response, I say anyone can have skill if they're good enough. I think that hardcore players that stay around with the game and play it a lot deserve to be rewarded just as much as a player who is really good. If I've played this game long enough, I feel deserving of a little reward. I know your argument "It's not fair to let other players miss out on something just because they don't have enough time to play to get it." It's a fair argument if it were something major, like an entire map. But if it is something simple, something aesthetic, why NOT? Why NOT reward the players that put the time into it?

Disclaimer: I'm not supporting Prestige in the traditional format of having to start the leveling system over again and losing everything you've earned. That is stupid. But rewarding players for playing a long time I think is a reward of not boredom but dedication.