New Quick Revive Emblem

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if you we're able to have some sort of pro version of the perks, the most it would likely do is still keep the same logo, and just change the pentagon shape into a star. Much like they did with perks in multiplayer.

I'm not talking about "Pro" perks I'm talking about, Like in MW3, Tier 1: Recon, Sleight of hand, Blind eye, Extreme Conditioning, And Scavenger And we could only pick 1 from all three tiers, I Highly doubt BO2 will have Tiers or Ranks, But hey you never know, Treyarch is full of surprises.

Peter, QR and the hand both have that shine to it, But like I said what if these are Tiers!

Honestly, just be quiet. The idea of classes in zombie's is as a whole stupid. You start off with no weapons and have to buy everything. That's how it works, and always has.

Uhh, Yeah that's how CLASSIC works, Obviously i'm not talking about classic, I'm talking about the new modes, Why give new mode if you won't be able to rank up? Rank up unlock new gear for those new game modes, Everything does not have to follow classic's way!

Did you just say there's no point to other modes if there's no ranks? I'm done.

I dont get how people can think these are anything OTHER then prestige emblems, NOTHING in Blops (icon wise) had this amount of detail, except for the prestige icons. Not accolades, not perks, not anything. I know it's a different game but they aren't going to overhaul a system. Accolades are on your screen for about 2 seconds, so they wouldn't have that much detail. IF there is a zombies CaC, normal CaC doesn't have logos per tier, except for the perks, but then again, no perk emblems have that amount of detail. If you think they're Zombie perk's (deadshot etc) just no. Obviously they posted this one today to say that they're keeping the design of perks the same.

I'm done talking about these perk things, I may be coming off a tad arrogant but i mean come on, some of you guys are in a fantasy world for some reason.

I dont get how people can think these are anything OTHER then prestige emblems, NOTHING in Blops (icon wise) had this amount of detail, except for the prestige icons. Not accolades, not perks, not anything. I know it's a different game but they aren't going to overhaul a system. Accolades are on your screen for about 2 seconds, so they wouldn't have that much detail. IF there is a zombies CaC, normal CaC doesn't have logos per tier, except for the perks, but then again, no perk emblems have that amount of detail. If you think they're Zombie perk's (deadshot etc) just no. Obviously they posted this one today to say that they're keeping the design of perks the same.

I'm done talking about these perk things, I may be coming off a tad arrogant but i mean come on, some of you guys are in a fantasy world for some reason.

^ This is why brains need to be brought back.

Indeed, they are.

Although, something no one's thought of, could they be achievement pictures?