Could Nuketown Zombies be a Solo Only Map?

I've been thinking about it and to me it seems like it it'll be a solo only map, similar to NML. I mean, it's a fairly small map, even if they opened up the debris that leads to the other houses. My reasons:

1. Small map - in the later rounds 4 players would be swarmed with zombies, there would be barely any place to run away to.

2. Maybe not a possible reason, but if you look at the promotional picture, you can see that the population is only 1, as opposed to 4. I'm not sure about this one, just seems odd that they would put just 1, as in there is only 1 actual living person there.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been discussed but this is a high possibility as the number one did equate to how many HUMAN players were on the map. The one does seem weird.

One though is that Nuketown did hold up to 18 players (ground war) and it was still ALOT of fun so I don't see why this couldn't work as a 4z4 map, as it is so small it would mean altering a normal strategy.

Also it would be quite cool to have is as an 8 player team map. People have said that opening the other area and also opening the bomb shelter up (to go under ground) would space it out a bit but you never know with Treyarch. As I said the one is a mystery...

It has been discussed but this is a high possibility as the number one did equate to how many HUMAN players were on the map. The one does seem weird.

One though is that Nuketown did hold up to 18 players (ground war) and it was still ALOT of fun so I don't see why this couldn't work as a 4z4 map, as it is so small it would mean altering a normal strategy.

Also it would be quite cool to have is as an 8 player team map. People have said that opening the other area and also opening the bomb shelter up (to go under ground) would space it out a bit but you never know with Treyarch. As I said the one is a mystery...

Hm, you know, I've never really thought of opening the bunker.

Either way, I'm still pretty stoked about this.

I'm personally rooting for a small map. They've only gotten bigger and bigger since NDU and while that's an incredibly small map, I want one that's roughly the same size, but yet I can go outside and explore some too.

Well, Shangri-La was smaller than most of its predecessors actually...

But this is what I'm hoping for too. I don't think Nuketown is gonna be a map that's exclusive to one type of play (4z4, solo only, etc) like most people seem to think it will be. I'm hoping it'll be a more fun map, maybe small, tight, and kinda hard, cause that's my favorite type. :D