Don't expect Zombies info until October

How do you build hype for a game? Make sure more info about it comes out in the months leading up to the game. Make sure you don't let it all out at once. As you've seen with this year and in years past, normally details about different aspects are released in different months. Multiplayer info was released in August. It's been announced that Elite info will be released this month. Zombies in October. Nuketown Zombies was shown to give us a lick of the ice cream cone and to make us want more. And they didn't really release any info on zombies besides Nuketown being a map. We still don't know about "The Map", which I think is in Berlin, or anything about 4z4 etc. Lots of details to be released. Look toward October. We may get another taste this month, but it'll just be another teaser pic or something.

This is all my opinion of course.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A zombies trailer for World at War was released September 27th and the whole GK Nova 6 zombies reveal for Black ops 1 was released on October 28th. My bets are on October, MAYBE late september, but most likely October. October 28th was only 2 weeks before the game was released, which is a bit too long in my opinion. Regardless, expect zombies info in October.

A zombies trailer for World at War was released September 27th and the whole GK Nova 6 zombies reveal for Black ops 1 was released on October 28th. My bets are on October, MAYBE late september, but most likely October. October 28th was only 2 weeks before the game was released, which is a bit too long in my opinion. Regardless, expect zombies info in October.

Gknova6 was updated to show zombies on September 27th 2010, it was then given a second update to show even more of Zombies on October 20th.

So it wasn't that late.

x_Xx9oju5AQ

3ysf2vsqeAU

James c Burns just posted this comment on a video of his...

You have some zombies information!? when will you tell us!? i need to know!

TheHawkeyeNetwork 11 hours ago

hopefully cleared for next week..still waiting on the go codes..woods out.

Sgtfrankwoods in reply to TheHawkeyeNetwork 10 hours ago

James c Burns just posted this comment on a video of his...

You have some zombies information!? when will you tell us!? i need to know!

TheHawkeyeNetwork 11 hours ago

hopefully cleared for next week..still waiting on the go codes..woods out.

Sgtfrankwoods in reply to TheHawkeyeNetwork 10 hours ago

Next week? Well, there we have it.