4z4 Characters....

Hi guys

Every time i come on to the forum i see posts about who the new characters are and i just wanted to say i don't think they will have personalities or names.I think they will be random survivors, kinda like the random soldiers in multiplayer...

Treyarch has said and correct me if i'm wrong that there will only be 8 players in the verses mode, so i personally think the 8 characters will be generic survivors and i think you will set up a class like multiplayer.

I'm shaw we will see the characters we know in classic mode but i don't think we will see them in the 8 player online.

oh and one last thing would love to see some kind of customization for the 4z4 characters like a create a character option, think this would be allot of fun to play with and would work well with the tongue in cheek humor of zombies...

Thanks for reading guys :)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check it out, the guy makes sense. They said the classic 4 player survival mode will be returning, so we'll probably play as our original crew there. In the 4z4 mode (and even in 8 player survival should they include that) we probably will play as random survivors. It just makes sense.

Also, you're right, customizable characters would be awesome. Personally (I know they probably won't do this, but still) I'd love to see an option to use a microphone to record your characters own personal taunts and spoken lines. Give me an opportunity to show off my wit ;)

I think it's sad thatI have to bring this up, but be mindful that the majority of character lines would be an endless string of profanity.

But it'd still be awesome. Make all your lines in death growls.

This is true, and honestly it's probably the only reason that Treyarch wouldn't do it. Of course, not that there's not profanity in zombies already (Dempsey and Nikolai, I'm looking at you...) but I think all the immature 10 year olds would take it a bit far.

If everyone who plays zombies were as mature as the people on this website though, then they could most certainly do it. I wish that were the case :roll:

I understand the allure of being able to create your own quotes for a character, but couldn't you just say this quotes whenever you wanted if you already had a mic?

I suppose, but it's kinda cool hearing yourself in-game. Plus, what if you could make multiple characters? Like, creating your own ideas for characters, or you could impersonate a celebrity, or a character from your favorite movie/TV show, etc. The possibilities are endless! :D And then you can put them in your file share to show off your best characters! Your friends could download and play as them. Far fetched, but it would be awesome ;)

I understand the allure of being able to create your own quotes for a character, but couldn't you just say this quotes whenever you wanted if you already had a mic?

I suppose, but it's kinda cool hearing yourself in-game. Plus, what if you could make multiple characters? Like, creating your own ideas for characters, or you could impersonate a celebrity, or a character from your favorite movie/TV show, etc. The possibilities are endless! :D And then you can put them in your file share to show off your best characters! Your friends could download and play as them. Far fetched, but it would be awesome ;)

Saints Row The Third character customization in Black Ops 2 zombies? Sign me up.

I must admit, it would be fun just to create my own character. I could see this being integrated into create-a-class as well. It might be time-consuming but it would be worth it to see all my favorite characters from movies and TV shows.

i totally agree with you man would love this to be integrated into a create a class system, being able to customize your character, class, emblem, guns and player class would really give the unique feel that every game is different and that your character is yours and only yours and i think that is what zombies needs.

Treyarch has created an amazing game mode with great gameplay and a back story that is so good it keeps everyone guys till the next iteration comes out, now they have added a multiplayer aspect which I'm sure will be awesome too, The only thing i want now is character customization.

probably asking for too much for black ops 2 but i hope it's something they seriously consider for the next treyarch call of duty cause i think this thread shows the community wants it. BAD!!!