What we know: Zombies blops 2

Here's what we know: One map in zombies is going to be in a small town likely located in Cuba hense the Fedel Castro pictures, however we know that the American side of the earth (where Cuba is) has been blown to smithereens,( and for those who don't know there are 20 smiths in a smither and 40 smithereens in a smith)

so I want to here your thaughts on that...

Next we know there may be 8 characters, one of which (at least) is a girl, but oddly enough we havnt had any confirmation that tank, nickolia, takeo, or Sam in richtofen's body will be back....so thats a max of 7 unconfirmed charracters and a minimum of 3.

Personally I want the regular z-crew back, even if they arnt playable charracters, and I REALY don't think the seceretive masters at trayarch would be dumb enough to restart the whole zombies storyline....

Another interesting fact, but not confirmation, is something I found the other day: a you tube video about one of the employs at trayarch tweeting that JFK, Nixon and Danny Trejo will be back.... So that's interesting....

Again personally I would love to see michelle gellar, rooker, and englund back, particularly englund because of that awesome hat...i am a guy that loves hats....as for JFK why not? They wernt as funny as some others but I still found them enjoyable....

And on to different modes, if this 4vs4 mode is true, I would love to see some anti drops like from the QEDs on moon.... Such as if one teem got a red double points, everything for the opposet team would cost twice as much for a short while, or a red insta-kill makes everyone on the opposet team on hit down for a short while..... Damn that's going to be hell....

Also one last little thing I want to add: With waw the first map was a toten, with blops the first map was a toten, with blops 2 (assuming its the city we saw being formed on that video we all saw) I think it should be called: Stadt der Toten translated thats city (or town) of the dead.... Just something I thaught would fit customs....

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

We currently have no confirmation of any characters being back. Personally, I see Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, Samantha, and Oliver North as being likely, but certainly not confirmed.

I remember seeing an article confirming JFK, Nixon, Oliver North, and "possibly Danny Trejo". But maybe it wasn't official. I don't remember the exact source. I heard nothing about the original four. Also, I heard of (but still haven't seen) a picture of Michael Rooker with the zombies team wearing a BO2 t-shirt.

I most definitely wanna see the return of Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Samtofen (or Sam in someone else's body - Samtofen is a little too weird).

• Administrators

I remember seeing an article confirming JFK, Nixon, Oliver North, and "possibly Danny Trejo". But maybe it wasn't official. I don't remember the exact source. I heard nothing about the original four. Also, I heard of (but still haven't seen) a picture of Michael Rooker with the zombies team wearing a BO2 t-shirt.

I most definitely wanna see the return of Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Samtofen (or Sam in someone else's body - Samtofen is a little too weird).

It was an article by CVG and they were speculating in the article that given the time period, it's likely to see the likes of Trejo, North, and Kennedy. Wasn't official or confirmed, however I see it as likely.

Well if trejo does return is likely the other three will show up as well, I mean you don't just survive a a zombie attack and not stick with your other crew members afterwards.... Mabie they won't all be in the same map but who knows?

Another thing I would like to address is the campaign mode of zombies, if that is real, then Do we go all the way back to waw or does it just pick up where we left off, blowing up the world and stuff.....

Also while thing of this I thaught of a new anti-drop: half amo... It drops all the opposing team's amo by half....

i highly doubt oliver north will be in zombies. i think he is just an influence on black ops with all the stuff he's been apart of. plus he is in the mockumentary of black ops, and that is probably all he is apart of. again we wont know for sure until release

i highly doubt oliver north will be in zombies. i think he is just an influence on black ops with all the stuff he's been apart of. plus he is in the mockumentary of black ops, and that is probably all he is apart of. again we wont know for sure until release

He was mentioned with trejo, Nixon, and JFK...

That article in no way confirmed anything. The way in which the article was worded made it looked like it was confirmed. The editor's note at the bottom even says that the views expressed in the article are only opinion and speculation.

Though the curious thing about the article was that it was linked in a tweet from a Treyarch employee as I recall. I still find it highly unlikely North will appear in zombies.

I just wrote my own article saying George bush bill Clinton George Clinton and Fred flinstone are confirmed for zombies. That doesn't make it so. Lighten up Guy lmao