Cool zombie modes I want in BO II.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

That first one about the mall and planks of would and stuff kind of reminds me of a Dead Rising style mode, just like the respawn and food since in Dead Rising you get health for eating stuff. It talks about battling each other and the Zombies, so it's kinda like a free-for-all yet also team deathmatch... Interesting.

The van idea is also cool, having to race to a safe zone. These ideas are really rather interesting. I'll spare you guys my talking about every single idea, but they are intruiging to read, that's for sure.

I like all of these apart from Car Pool, it just seems like it would take out the core of it.

Even though I love these ideas. I would REALLY want to have a normal 8 player survival, that would be manic, running into each other with literally hordes of zombies!!!. Hopefully they will get the rights mix of competition modes and traditional survival (I know they're keeping normal CO-OP but perhaps more emphasis on survival/luck involved more (opinion)). There is a lot they can do and a lot of creativity to be used. :D

In terms of a deathmatch for this "4z4" mode, they should make it in the game leaderboards so that we see how many people we've killed, and how much zombies we've killed. They should be seperate, so that if you kill 100 zombies in a game but only get 15 kills, your 100 zombie kills won't affect if you win or lose the game.

In terms of a deathmatch for this "4z4" mode, they should make it in the game leaderboards so that we see how many people we've killed, and how much zombies we've killed. They should be seperate, so that if you kill 100 zombies in a game but only get 15 kills, your 100 zombie kills won't affect if you win or lose the game.

Then whats the point of throwing the zombies in there if the zombies kills don't effect the outcome? That'd be like playing on Stockpile and there are 48 doors walking around trying to close on you while you avoid a measly team of 4.

Buddy system sounds cool, and the last one about having to get kills to prevent becoming infected sounds like it would really throw in some competition for kills. Me and my buddies often play to see who can get the most kills (lol like window jacking kills)

I still like the idea of a time trial mode posted up here a few days ago though. That's probably my favorite game mode idea yet