Ascension after the events of Blops II zombies?

I would be willing to bet money that whatever happens after Moon, wherever we go to next, the QED will have something to do with how we get there, or the events that unfold thereof. Literally anything can happen when it's used, anything. The possibilities really are endless with this one.

Perhaps in BO II, we start in a completely different reality. Maybe the QED really does reverse everything that has happened, switching Sam and Richtofen back. It may be possible that it could even send them back in time. Do we really know what it can do? Nope, all we can do now is simply wait and see.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

many of the gaps are purposefully included in the story line for multiple reasons i think. reason 1, gives us as players freedom to create our own theories and kind of imagine things the way we want to connect the dots and 2) allows freedom for them to create new maps to further put the pieces of the story together

Order that most makes since for zombies..... no flaming this is just my take on this :D

Verruct- This is where the maps true start, of battle only, begins as tank is caught and his team, described in the terminal in black ops main menu, meet a horrible and insane death.

- rictophen takes him to der riese for testing after killing his other subject "the mexican" for his boy band, the super soldiers that he thinks we'll help his world domination.

-der riese is overrun and rictophens test subjects are no longer use to him.

- Tank, nick, and tak, survive the attack and travel to shi no numa, by some six sense[or sam],.

Shi no numa- this is are second map because if you watched the trailer rictophen is not with them in the beggining of the trailer and tank says "alright we're here" indicating that something drove them to travel the long distance. Now later in the trailer rictophen shows himself for the first time, helping them survive. Now heres where people are like well how did they get from der riese to shi no numa, simple the teleported. Now heres where people say "B.S." well look at the facts, there is very little chance the walked,flew, took a train, and like i said before this is when they still had short term memory loss so rictophen could have told them to go to shi no numa through teleportation, because.......... those four are the only ones that can actullay teleport without being killed. So after they fought zombies and rictophen got his 115 from the meteor they teleported back to der riese. Now they teleported farther in the future because i don't care who you are with all those weapons all over der riese you have to survive for a few days or a month. Now heres where you say "i think you need to be commited" well mabye but not yet. the dg 2 is in shi no numa, richtophen with his last shot activates the teleporter and sends them a few days after the final stand at der riese. taking him and the gang with the dg 2 back to der riese for more parts for his plan.

-During teleportation all the gangs weapons are lost in auther which is where sam is which why the box never has almost any new guns. this is why the dg 2 is in the box.

-now going back your asking well why is the dg 2 in shi no numa because rictophen took it with him in the teleporter with the gang on the way to shi no numa.

- after finishing der riese and collecting all of the information from that area rictophen decided to leave and go to the moon to further his plan, but the dg 2 delayed this as his shot overloaded the teleporter again sending them futher in the future.

- the dg 2, after extreme use through teleporters is lost in a deeper part of auther away from the box.

Kino der toten- After going deep into the future all original waw 2 guns are lost with sam in the final auther, which open the door to recent weapons lost in auther, which lead to the newer weapons. After rictophen gathers all data from the timeline they teleport once again into the future by overpowering the telepoter with and an upgraded thundergun which is once again lost in auther with all the gangs guns.

- this brings us to george romero finding kino and finding hidden files on group 935 but since most of the information was takin by rictophen nothing was proved by the goverment thus starting a cheesey movie with washed up actors.

- cotd is after rictophen would have takin moon but since the group disapeared into time this did not happen

- and one more breif thing to add the pictures of our heros on the walls of kino are like stars or actors. rictophen and maxis where supposed to give a show on the sucsessful super soldiers and teleports which never happened, the blank photo is maxis who was lost auther.

Call of the dead- While the movie for call of the dead is taking place in time the gang arrives sparking the element 115 and awaking the undead- as a side note since samantha thought all group 935 were killed her rain of hatered and terror ended and the world was at peace- As the movie stars fight off undead rictophen convinces them to help get the golden rod, being stupid actors they foolishly help rictophen thus help bring an end to humanity....... thanks alot hollywood....... after completing the rod the group teleport and leave the stars to a certain death.

- the wonder waffe is abtainable because of auther as it was lost fo far that it joined samantha as another piece of the insane game she plays.

Shangri-la- as the group land in a broken teleporter built by a younger rictophen to escape a zombie invasion, which he caused are stuck with not enough power to start the teleporter, but this does not concern rictophen because he's looking for the focusing stone which has an almost ullimited amount of power. after completeing the easter egg and shrinking the meteor rictophen leads his allies through the caverns insearch of a way of escape. He finds a suit and a lauch pad at the bottom of the cavern which they escape on.

- Since they had to go back in time to get the focusing stone they were stuck back in the cold war era and this should explain the time shift.

Ascension- as the group arrives at the lander's preset coordinates geresch asks them for help. after finding the right parts and weapons gersch is freed and rewards the heros with death machines in hope of them finally killing samantha. during the battle rictophen found the location of area 51 a.k.a goom lake. the team sends a rocket into space which contain thousands of dead bodies. as the group ride the lander to groom lake ascension is destroid by monkeys who rip all the power to pieces.

-during the events of ascension president kennedy had a meeting on a missile crisis with fidel castro. the gang through a gersch device which send zombies to an unsuspecting pentagon crew.

-After traveling to the location that were in the coordinates "no man's land" they dicover a teleporter to the moon.

Moon- apon arriving on the moon the other players find out about rictophens plan of world domination. But they are to late as the soul switch is complete. the heros' then pledge to take there revenge on rictophen, dr.maxis assists them by hitting key points of zombie out breaks which are der riese, ascension, and shangri-la. as the team is stuck on moon to fight the zombies they plan.

moons last stand- as the world and auther clash all of the player are given wonder weapons and all their weapons and perks. dempsey, nik, tak and sam shoot the last of their wonder weapon ammo while teleporting causing a wormhole into the past.

- during the time the heros are gone complete havic has happend on the earth between the missile lauch and zombie invasion. The survivers band together to fight the zombie threat in their home town.

The map- Unknown

-the rift shoots the gang into a plain leaving a abandoned german airfield containing wonderweapons and a single teleporter. the crew are distroyed because of the element 115 blast, this wave also shoots arcross the airfield causing reanimation of dead nazis.

Nocth der untoten- the crew have arrived right after the fall of the german nazis and right before the der riese out break. they kill all of the zombies and find the cargo of the plain that held the teleporter. the team fix the teleporter's control panel and set the destination to der riese. once they all gathered into the teleporter dempsey shoots one wunderwaffe dg3 activating it and sending them to der riese.

Group 935 der riese- the gang arrives at der riese and kills all of group 935 and preventing the outbreak at der riese. after this the gang goes there seperate ways to finish their own quests.

-takeo and sam travel off to finish off rictophens plan as he escaped der riese with his younger super soldiers, demp,tak,and nik.

-nikolia and dempsey go to verruckt to save his former marine infiltre.

well thats my take on the story please leave any ideas of what you think is wrong with this translation thanks :mrgreen:

• Administrators

- rictophen takes him to der riese for testing after killing his other subject "the mexican" for his boy band, the super soldiers that he thinks we'll help his world domination.

Hmm, I am curious as to how you came to the conclusion that "the Mexican" was for a boy band. And it is unknown as to whether he took Dempsey to Der Riese or Call of the Dead, it is up in the air on that one.

Shi no numa- this is are second map because if you watched the trailer rictophen is not with them in the beggining of the trailer and tank says "alright we're here" indicating that something drove them to travel the long distance. Now later in the trailer rictophen shows himself for the first time, helping them survive.

:shock: *spits out water* Oh my gosh.... finally someone agrees with me!! Thank you, I truly appreciate that you also think that given that is is heavily implied.

Now they teleported farther in the future because i don't care who you are with all those weapons all over der riese you have to survive for a few days or a month.

How come you think that they time-traveled from Shi No Numa to Der Riese?

In terms of you saying that they lost the weapons in Aether and that is why they are in the box is, idk I personally don't believe that the box and weapons don't have much to do with the story, but I may be wrong. I mean Sam controls the box, but we have no clue of why it was made or when it was mode, or by who, so there are so many questions with that subject.

- this brings us to george romero finding kino and finding hidden files on group 935 but since most of the information was takin by rictophen nothing was proved by the goverment thus starting a cheesey movie with washed up actors.

Actually, George Romero finds Call of the Dead, not Kino der Toten.

Ascension- as the group arrives at the lander's preset coordinates geresch asks them for help. after finding the right parts and weapons gersch is freed and rewards the heros with death machines in hope of them finally killing samantha. during the battle rictophen found the location of area 51 a.k.a goom lake. the team sends a rocket into space which contain thousands of dead bodies. as the group ride the lander to groom lake ascension is destroid by monkeys who rip all the power to pieces.

This whole thing, this entire section goes before Call of the Dead, not after Shangri-La, this thread has proven countless times why the maps go in order.

That is correct. It is possible for Moon to be situated before Shangri-La in terms of what year we are in. Technically, and this goes to Kill_All_Monkes too, it is impossible to time-travel to the past, meaning we couldn't go and prevent the nukes, but I won't get into that since it appears we may have gone into the past from Kino to Ascension. I personally don't believe the theory that Moon is before other maps time-wise, but it is indeed possible.

And alternate realities are indeed very much in the game. When using a Q.E.D. and nothing happens, Richtofen says, "Nothing happened... at least in this reality." Now I'm not 100% familiar with Quantum Physics and perhaps those can switch timelines, I'd have to look into it, but you see my point on how they are indeed in the game.

I just realized, didn't we travel back in time from Cotd? I say this because of the comment Richtofen made during Cotd's EE about traveling too far into the future. Please correct if I am mistaken on this.

• Administrators

That is correct. It is possible for Moon to be situated before Shangri-La in terms of what year we are in. Technically, and this goes to Kill_All_Monkes too, it is impossible to time-travel to the past, meaning we couldn't go and prevent the nukes, but I won't get into that since it appears we may have gone into the past from Kino to Ascension. I personally don't believe the theory that Moon is before other maps time-wise, but it is indeed possible.

And alternate realities are indeed very much in the game. When using a Q.E.D. and nothing happens, Richtofen says, "Nothing happened... at least in this reality." Now I'm not 100% familiar with Quantum Physics and perhaps those can switch timelines, I'd have to look into it, but you see my point on how they are indeed in the game.

I just realized, didn't we travel back in time from Cotd? I say this because of the comment Richtofen made during Cotd's EE about traveling too far into the future. Please correct if I am mistaken on this.

It is an open interpretation, in my eyes. He says that they went "too far into the future. Look, the time circuits are damaged." To me, since he is playing the second sentence off of the first with the connector word, look, that they went too far into the future for the teleporter to take. Like, the teleporter couldn't handle going so far into the future, therefore it broke, not that they actually went to far into the future. That is just my opinion though. MexicanIlluminati made a thread about that quote and it's open for discussion if you feel like posting there: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=22612

to me this order made the most since, because treyarch didn't fill in the blanks. and really the only debate is cotd, shangri-la and ascension. but i still stand by my post's order

-verruct- because of dempsey

-der riese- takeo, nikolia, and tank, are united

-shi no numa- because the gang already knows eachothers names

-der riese- rictophens plans first phase gone wrong.

-kino de toten- obvious teleportration into the future.

-call of the dead- there's a direct teleporter and at the end of the ee they are sent to shangri-la

-ascension- because there is a lunar lander in shangri-la that is described as "broken but not beyond repair, Takeo".

-moon- because they first start at area 51 im guessing somewhere near ascension

-natch der untoten- the end is where we begin

• Administrators

to me this order made the most since, because treyarch didn't fill in the blanks. and really the only debate is cotd, shangri-la and ascension. but i still stand by my post's order

-call of the dead- there's a direct teleporter and at the end of the ee they are sent to shangri-la

-ascension- because there is a lunar lander in shangri-la that is described as "broken but not beyond repair, Takeo".

a. You forgot Shangri-La

b. This order is impossible because in Shangri-La, multiple characters mention past maps.

Tank in CoTD: "Oh come on! This better be more rewarding than last time. Stupid Gersch."

Takeo in Shangri-La: "It's no Lunar Lander, but it will suffice."

Nikolai in Moon: "Ancient temples, Russian cosmodromes, being stuck in a dark closet with Richtofen. What an adventure."

I would also like to point out Area 51 is nowhere near Ascension, Area 51 is in Nevada, USA while Ascension is somewhere in Russia. That's almost halfway across the world, and I highly doubt a lander could've carried them there especially if they have to refuel from the short distances we travel in Ascension.

Also Nacht doesn't have much to contribute story wise because technically I don't believe Sam was in the pyramid at that point. Zombies were just kind of aimless creatures with no real sense of motivation. As far as I know, a plane crashed unto someplace where a battle was fought (hence the plethora of Nazi zombies) that happened to also contain 115, four soldiers survive the crash but not the undead hordes that assaulted them afterwards.

the comments are there just because of the new map. if call of the dead is after ascension how did they teleport, unless of a gersch device because in the radios there are no teleports in ascension and in shangri-la there is a broken lunar lander that is described broken but not beyond repair. and groom lake isnt said to be area 51 or the navada base so there is no proof saying that that is the navada base no comfirmed statements yet from treyarch. pretty much they have given us story in out of order pieces with false in game character statements. :facepalm: they need to start comfirming their story because they're starting to go away from the creepy nazi zombies, that would really be terrifing if they came back in real life. they seem to be just making up dumb shorts like south park and just expect that to be good enough till the next game.

• Administrators

the comments are there just because of the new map. if call of the dead is after ascension how did they teleport, unless of a gersch device because in the radios there are no teleports in ascension and in shangri-la there is a broken lunar lander that is described broken but not beyond repair. and groom lake isnt said to be area 51 or the navada base so there is no proof saying that that is the navada base no comfirmed statements yet from treyarch. pretty much they have given us story in out of order pieces with false in game character statements. :facepalm: they need to start comfirming their story because they're starting to go away from the creepy nazi zombies, that would really be terrifing if they came back in real life. they seem to be just making up dumb shorts like south park and just expect that to be good enough till the next game.

The comments aren't just because it is a new map nor are they in any way false, they are GIVING us the order of the maps based on the quotes. The Gersch Device is a possiblility and the dimensional rift at the end of the Easter Egg that Richtofen references is a possibility. Groom Lake IS Area 51, that is a codename for it, it's a nikname and it has been for decades, they are one in the same location.

In the Ascension EE, you overload the Casimir Mechanism with the Gersche Device by filling it with all kinds of power from the wunder weapons, and since we all know when you dive into a Gersche it teleports you, it then teleported the group into the future. Both Cotd and Ascension are in Russia, so the location makes sense.

As for Area 51, you can't deny it is in America, therefore being nowhere near Ascension. It is implied by Maxis in the Der Reise radios that there is a Nevada Base in America, where most people generally assume Area 51 is located. The quotes the characters have while in No Man's Land hint at the fact it's in Nevada, I believe Richtofen even referred to it as the pie state (or something like that). Also, all the maps have only been located in places where 115 is present and, for the most part, in large quantities.

Yes, Treyarch's tactic is to kind of leave the story in our hands and allow us to decide certain aspects of it. But I believe these points have been proven in this thread multiple times, and Treyarch generally goes with the common sentiment. I don't really know what else to say at this point. If that's what you believe the story is, well then by all means keep on believing that. Because of the way they tell this story, no one is really wrong, it's just our interpretations of it.

I don't like that most people ignore the fact that Richtofen and Samantha aren't in their proper bodies. Sam did say she would get her body back but why do people think the change will be immediate and continue on to Black Ops II? I guess some people can't accept the fact that Richtofen is a tranny now/joking. Anyway I agree with a previous poster (im to lazy to quote sorry!) that said that the crew would most likely not work with Richtofen if Ascension is after Moon. I also hope Treyarch some how makes a reference to Call of the Dead (my favorite map) seeing as it is in the future. :?:

I would also like to point out Area 51 is nowhere near Ascension, Area 51 is in Nevada, USA while Ascension is somewhere in Russia. That's almost halfway across the world, and I highly doubt a lander could've carried them there especially if they have to refuel from the short distances we travel in Ascension.

Also Nacht doesn't have much to contribute story wise because technically I don't believe Sam was in the pyramid at that point. Zombies were just kind of aimless creatures with no real sense of motivation. As far as I know, a plane crashed unto someplace where a battle was fought (hence the plethora of Nazi zombies) that happened to also contain 115, four soldiers survive the crash but not the undead hordes that assaulted them afterwards.

I'm sorry to bust your bubble, but Nacht Der Untoten has more to deal with the story than any other map. Dempsey and the other three unnamed soldiers are flying across a German bunker carrying the element 115. Now as we already know, Dempsey is an OSS spy being sent to gather information on the Die Glocke project (other wise known as The Giant, other wise known as Der Riese) and to find out where the other OSS spy, Peter, went. Their route was to fly over the bunker we play in on Nacht Der Untoten.

The pilot is infected by the element. We crash land in the airfield. Dempsey and his friends take refuge in the bunker and board it up to fight off the undead. Now it is very possible that Samantha entered the Pyramid right around the time Rictofen kidnaps Dempsey in Verruckt. Dempsey and his friends survive Nacht, learn from intel that Peter was last heard from Verruckt, Dempsey and friends travel there and Dempsey gets kidnapped while the other three die.

Now as we already know Peter was long gone from Verruckt by the time Dempsey crashed at Nacht. We learn this from radio messages on Shi No Numa (or Der Riese...I forget). We hear fire roaring, people screaming, and someone slowly loading bullets into a revolver. Peter is now heard saying 'the asylum is lost...All of my work is lost...If you get this message, it may already be too late'.

Now the only part we are confused on is where did Rictofen take Dempsey after kidnapping him in Verruckt? COTD or Shi No Numa. It couldn't have been Der Riese because everyone is there with them and Dempsey shows signs of not remembering anything before Shi No Numa. So it is very possible that he could have been taken to COTD for his brain washing.

Now then for something even more interesting! Black Ops remastered maps take place after all of this. Is it possible we go back in time? One quote on the Black Ops version of Verruckt is this:

Dempsey: "Hey..Where the hell is Peter!"

I'll make a topic on all the quotes for these remastered versions, but just keep this in mind ;)

Now the only part we are confused on is where did Rictofen take Dempsey after kidnapping him in Verruckt? COTD or Shi No Numa. It couldn't have been Der Riese because everyone is there with them and Dempsey shows signs of not remembering anything before Shi No Numa. So it is very possible that he could have been taken to COTD for his brain washing.

They were brainwashed at COTD because in the COTD easter egg Richtofen says "I'm almost glad that were stuck in here. That way there's nothing to jog their memories" which suggests that the crew has already been here, they just don't remember it from within the confines of the closet thingy.

Also your theory on Dempsey and the Marines being the ones we control at NDU, that could make sense but isn't NDU on Peleliu in the Pacific? How would they make it from an island in the Pacific Ocean all the way to Berlin(Verruckt) after crash landing?

Also the Radio you mentioned is a mixture of the Radio at SNN and the final Der Riese radio.

• Administrators

I'm sorry to bust your bubble, but Nacht Der Untoten has more to deal with the story than any other map. Dempsey and the other three unnamed soldiers are flying across a German bunker carrying the element 115. Now as we already know, Dempsey is an OSS spy being sent to gather information on the Die Glocke project (other wise known as The Giant, other wise known as Der Riese) and to find out where the other OSS spy, Peter, went. Their route was to fly over the bunker we play in on Nacht Der Untoten.

I personally don't think that Dempsey was one of the Marines that was fighting in Nacht der Untoten, but that is just me. He also wasn't trying to find any information on Die Glocke, he was sent strictly to extract Peter since they all thought that he had been compromised.

The pilot is infected by the element. We crash land in the airfield. Dempsey and his friends take refuge in the bunker and board it up to fight off the undead. Now it is very possible that Samantha entered the Pyramid right around the time Rictofen kidnaps Dempsey in Verruckt. Dempsey and his friends survive Nacht, learn from intel that Peter was last heard from Verruckt, Dempsey and friends travel there and Dempsey gets kidnapped while the other three die.

You have that backwards, that's the thing. Dempsey learns from intel that Peter was last heard from at Verruckt so they were sent there first. They didn't survive Nacht and then hear that they were supposed to go find Peter, Peter was their mission all along. And then, since you are saying that Nacht is before Verruckt, then it is actually impossible for Samantha to have been in the pyramid by the time Richtofen captured Dempsey. Richtofen captures Dempsey in the beginning of September, 1945. On October 1, 1945, it is revealed that Richtofen still has not sent Dr. Maxis or Samantha through the teleporter.

Now as we already know Peter was long gone from Verruckt by the time Dempsey crashed at Nacht. We learn this from radio messages on Shi No Numa (or Der Riese...I forget). We hear fire roaring, people screaming, and someone slowly loading bullets into a revolver. Peter is now heard saying 'the asylum is lost...All of my work is lost...If you get this message, it may already be too late'.

I have never heard this, would you mind getting some sort of video proof for this? I have a feeling you may be reffering to the radio in which there is gunfire and Marines yelling, which is just the audio for the Verruckt trailer.

I am still slightly confused as to why it can't be Der Riese. What do you mean "everyone is there with them", who are you referring to? And he shows no signs of remembering anything before Shi No Numa, which makes me believe that he was just brainwashed right before Shi No Numa, which is kinda true because he was brainwashed in September of 1945 and Shi No Numa is likely in October of 1945.

Now then for something even more interesting! Black Ops remastered maps take place after all of this. Is it possible we go back in time? One quote on the Black Ops version of Verruckt is this:

Dempsey: "Hey..Where the hell is Peter!"

I'll make a topic on all the quotes for these remastered versions, but just keep this in mind ;)

I'd like to hear some sort of physical proof as to Dempsey saying that because I have never heard it in all my time playing it.

Also your theory on Dempsey and the Marines being the ones we control at NDU, that could make sense but isn't NDU on Peleliu in the Pacific? How would they make it from an island in the Pacific Ocean all the way to Berlin(Verruckt) after crash landing?

It is just a theory, there is no proof for it being there.

I was literally just about to post everything that TacticalInsertion did. The identity of that man on the radio in Der Reise is never confirmed, and neither is the man's in the Shi No Numa radios. Plus Dempsey doesn't seem to have any idea of what's going on with Die Glocke and all that, with or without the brain washing, nor does he seem to really care. Plus, as pointed out above, Dempsey was sent to only extract Peter and nothing else.

It was just my understanding that the marines in NDU died there, and I thought the plane crashed because of a freak lightning storm caused by 115. Yes it does have some relevance to the story, but not much. Where did you hear all this information?

I was literally just about to post everything that TacticalInsertion did. The identity of that man on the radio in Der Reise is never confirmed, and neither is the man's in the Shi No Numa radios. Plus Dempsey doesn't seem to have any idea of what's going on with Die Glocke and all that, with or without the brain washing, nor does he seem to really care. Plus, as pointed out above, Dempsey was sent to only extract Peter and nothing else.

It was just my understanding that the marines in NDU died there, and I thought the plane crashed because of a freak lightning storm caused by 115. Yes it does have some relevance to the story, but not much. Where did you hear all this information?

Isn't the guy in the SNN radio confirmed to be Cornelius Pernell? Peter McKay's handler? Confirmed by the Terminal

• Administrators

It is just his interpretation of the events. As for the man in the Shi No Numa radio who is talking about Peter, he is actually confirmed to be Cornelius Pernell, Peter's handler.

EDIT: MexicanIlluminiati beat me :P

It is just his interpretation of the events. As for the man in the Shi No Numa radio who is talking about Peter, he is actually confirmed to be Cornelius Pernell, Peter's handler.

EDIT: MexicanIlluminiati beat me :P

Well then it looks like I learned something new today :D

Dang i just wrote a few paragraghs of what i thought made the most since in the story lol i love this sight. so many people with different information, this builds the story for me everytime :D . whoever started this topic just had a question about ascension and this thing exploded. SSSSSSOOOOOO MMMMMMUUUUCCCCHHHH fun :D

Black ops zombies changed the story in every direction, because of the addition of the old players thus breaking the story wide open. And the best part Nazi zombies was a test, a little bonus for beatin the game. In the office of treyarch, hey i got an idea everybody likes shooting nazis right? well what if we turn them into zombies and freaking destroy them a second time................FREAKING GENIUS...........