Length of Solar Eclipse?

Tac

• Administrators

I have been searching around the internet to find the exact length of the Solar Eclipse that occurs during the Easter Egg in Shangri-La, but to no avail, so I come before you all hoping for some help!

I have heard that it is one consistent time throughout the whole thing at about 4 minutes but I have also heard it changes based on the step, so I'm not sure which to believe. I was hoping that any of you would be able to tell me the exact times it takes for the whole thing if consistent, or step by step if it changes. It would be so greatly appreciated, and I hope someone out there has the answer for me! :D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No research and stuff done, but I guess it's constant. I could imagine, that the phrase "it changes by step" comes, cause the eclipse vanishes, as soon as a step is done.

From my point, the only solar length problems occured at the first step, where you have to step on the plates. After some fails, it gets ugly with the time limit ;)

Second was, when we didn't find the symbols, you have to knife. At both occasions, it seemed that the eclipse lasted for about those 4-5mins. Therefore my assumption, that the time is constant.

I'm pretty sure there is one step where the time is much shorter than every other step. I think it's placing the dynamite behind PaP, I'm not sure. I do know it was one of the later steps though. And when I say shorter, I mean about a minute or so before it changes back.