More zombie info

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They better not take this guys advice, because he seriously has some horrible ideas. I mean really, multiplayer loadouts? Killstreaks? Becoming the zombie like L4D? Missions Like L4D? (If so, then I know campaign will be god awful if introduced)

The rest of what he has I can agree with, or can accept, but these ones....

I'm pretty sure they're just pointing out that they're taking in ideas, though, so not too many worries, for me anyways.

MAAAAYBE the killstreaks wouldn't be so bad if they were worked in storyline-wise. I don't want our original crew calling in some random helicopter or some crap like that.

Maybe if it was like some Marines or soldiers fightng off a hoard in some post-apocalyptic city then it might make sense and be bearable.

Other than that, I hate these ideas.

I hate almost all of those ideas.

only one i agree with is a progression system like a ranking/prestige system to recognize player's and their accomplishments in the game over and above a plain leaderboard.

the rest of those ideas sucked. sounded like they wanted to completely change the game mode. there will be a lot of upset people if BO2 zombies strays far from the established gameplay style that has made it so popular in the first place

I do agree on the L4D stuff and personal loadouts, however i think killstreaks would be ok if they weren't ridiculous, and of course i like the idea of old maps in the new game.

Thing is, it wouldn't be "killstreaks" either, it probably would be more along the lines of traps that cost a ton. THAT I would be okay with. Killstreaks wouldn't work the same as multiplayer, though.

only one i agree with is a progression system like a ranking/prestige system to recognize player's and their accomplishments in the game over and above a plain leaderboard.

the rest of those ideas sucked. sounded like they wanted to completely change the game mode. there will be a lot of upset people if BO2 zombies strays far from the established gameplay style that has made it so popular in the first place

You don't like adding the old maps, or some tower defense type things? I entirely agree otherwise, but these two in particular I think would be good.

I do agree on the L4D stuff and personal loadouts, however i think killstreaks would be ok if they weren't ridiculous, and of course i like the idea of old maps in the new game.

Thing is, it wouldn't be "killstreaks" either, it probably would be more along the lines of traps that cost a ton. THAT I would be okay with. Killstreaks wouldn't work the same as multiplayer, though.

You don't like adding the old maps, or some tower defense type things? I entirely agree otherwise, but these two in particular I think would be good.

im not really on board with the tower defense stuff. would feel too much like horde mode in gears or something. i do support including smoe better areas condusive to camping strategies in the new maps for the players who prefer that style as opposed to training.

im not opposed to the classic maps either, but i would prefer that those have to be unlocked by playing the new maps. give players incentive to learn the new maps in order to unlock the classics

• Administrators

I'm personally fine with almost any idea they throw at us as long as it doesn't take abunch away from classic zombies mode. If that is included, everything else is a bonus that you can choose to play or not to play. Tower defense doesn't sound appealing to me, nor does co-op missions inside Zombies. I also dislike the idea of "more survivors" because that could mess with the story very much and make it all sorts of confusing.

Personally, after playing AC Revelations, I believe tower defense is a game that shouldn't really be included in just about any modern game. It's quite hard to integrate that particular mini-game into anything that wasn't made for it. I know there are some games out there today that could handle it, but to throw it into zombies? I don't think so.

I think they even said in that article that zombies is already kind of like a tower defense game, so having a mode for that would be somewhat redundant in my eyes. It just wouldn't work as it would probably have to tamper with the core gameplay quite a bit.

I will also keep an open mind about this though if Treyarch really did throw it in there (which I doubt). I'm sure they could find some way to make it interesting. But I would rather have them not take that chance.

i dislike that site so much, most of the ideas they put up are terrible, and they sound so whiny and complainy. its like just make the new game yourself if you're gonna want to change so much about the old one damn. like its fine to ask for maybe a few things but from the things I've seen in a previous post they wanted to change a good portion of the game.