More drops....

To do this takes at least 3 players. When round 1 starts have someone dive to prone (works best in a corner) and stay still. Now someone else dive to prone on top of the first, if done correctly both players should be downed. Third player revives the other two. If you do it in a corner amd neither of the first two touch their controls then it should revive both at the same time and down them immediatly ( but this doesn't matter you only need them to down once, but we have done it to where the two players have 250+ downs at round 1, gosh they suck huh :-) ). The zombies seem slkghtly faster and more spawns per round but they usually give insane amount of drops. We've had 7 or 8 drops on round 4 almost everytime, just be careful kniving with insta-kill. We always do this on Kino and Ascension, haven't tried it on the other maps. Try it and let me know what you think.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know it also makes your Juggernog more effective, and gives you better luck on the box???

Seriously though... Reviving gives a few points which may or may not contribute to the total needed for the next drop, so the chances of powerups dropping may increase slightly. But 7-8 drops per round, when the max per round as programmed into the game is 4? Proof or BS ;)

I've done this plenty of times with similar effects everytime. If you dont believe me then try it, you can't call b/s until you've tried it. The worst thing it'll do is give you 1extra down which doesn't really matter seeing how it doesn't keep track of k/d like multiplayer. Send me a request on xbox live today and i'll be on around 7pm central time and i'll show you.

There are 4 issues I see with this.

1 - the fact that multiple people have tested with mixed results, no-one has ever proved that it does work.

2 - when we take into account that the drops are based on points earned as confirmed, and a theoretical opinion that having zombies spawned for a large number of time giving bonus hidden points....having a game with 250 downs I believe would put not only your points up but also these bonus points up.

3 - the coding stops more than 4, maybe 5 drops per round. You claimed 8.

4 - the most important point/s of all......do we really need any additional drops and can anyone be arsed to spend the time to get to 250(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) downs on round 1.

Most people on this site are going to get to round 20 either solo or with up to 3 friends and are going to have enough points to do what they want with.

Most people are only going to struggle past round 35 or so, when they may need ammo.

However, with clever strategies this is negated anyway. There is also the fact that ammo drops completely randomly past round 30, rather than fixed as it does beforehand.

Scott this has been kicking around for ages.....pretty much since BO came out. It amazes me that it keeps coming back, yet no-one has ever posted a video on it.

There is coding in the game that shows that on a Round less than 10, going down actually increases the rate of Power-Ups being spawned. BUT THAT IS IT. That is the ONLY thing it does. And since it caps at 4 per Round, there really is no point.

Btw, reviving buddies for points isn't effective. You only take a fraction of their points. There is a negative cumulative point loss. The only reason I ever revive buddies for points is if they have either (1) stopped playing and I want their points or (2) they have tons of points and I have none and I desperately needs Juggernog or something.

• 1 year later...

To do this takes at least 3 players. When round 1 starts have someone dive to prone (works best in a corner) and stay still. Now someone else dive to prone on top of the first, if done correctly both players should be downed. Third player revives the other two. If you do it in a corner amd neither of the first two touch their controls then it should revive both at the same time and down them immediatly ( but this doesn't matter you only need them to down once, but we have done it to where the two players have 250+ downs at round 1, gosh they suck huh :-) ). The zombies seem slkghtly faster and more spawns per round but they usually give insane amount of drops. We've had 7 or 8 drops on round 4 almost everytime, just be careful kniving with insta-kill. We always do this on Kino and Ascension, haven't tried it on the other maps. Try it and let me know what you think.

hahahaha

oh boy